Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the number has been edited or doctored. There is the same white mark on the "N" in the word Thousand. Looks fishy to me. Who is the seller?

This guy here, he's not into collectibles:
https://myworld.ebay.it/vip.jc/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754

Don't know why he had to pull a scam on a bunch of preorders, he had a Batman PF Ex auction too, this one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-E...32?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item1c36027a4c

Shame I cannot contact the winner of that auction

No regulars out there?
C'mon, the guy needs an answer. :D

My best guess, it's removable because that's how they shipped all of them (EX and non-EX).

Thanks Centurion.. I got an answer elsewhere ! :) Its detachable

Man. I don't get how he hopes to get away with this since my purchase too was in the 45 days limit for buyer protection, plus the stolen/modified images...
Why didn't you leave him a negative feedback, btw?

I did leave a nasty feedback on his profile but since he won the initial case eBay automatically removed it! Unreal!

Did you get your money back mate?

Thanks for your concern. I did finally get it back today but the kicker... It wasn't from him. I had to call eBay because he never sent it within the time frame he was supposed to. eBay had to force the transfer from his account. Words cannot express how much I'd like to meet this guy face to face. People like this deserve the worst

looks like there are no longer any replacement for the darth malgus based on what william told me today. :monkey2

I did leave a nasty feedback on his profile but since he won the initial case eBay automatically removed it! Unreal!

Thanks for your concern. I did finally get it back today but the kicker... It wasn't from him. I had to call eBay because he never sent it within the time frame he was supposed to. eBay had to force the transfer from his account. Words cannot express how much I'd like to meet this guy face to face. People like this deserve the worst

I told him not to try to ship me anything, any fake package, or he'll have to refund me the customs fee too - he answeres saying he hasn't shipped yet and he's already trying to refund me via Paypal but it kept giving him an error... oh, and he added that he thinks I am "a really good guy", lol, seriously this makes me cry and laugh at the same time. I'll call Paypal again to ask them to keep an eye on this piece of ****.

I told him not to try to ship me anything, any fake package, or he'll have to refund me the customs fee too - he answeres saying he hasn't shipped yet and he's already trying to refund me via Paypal but it kept giving him an error... oh, and he added that he thinks I am "a really good guy", lol, seriously this makes me cry and laugh at the same time. I'll call Paypal again to ask them to keep an eye on this piece of ****.

Definitely have to watch out for this moron. Let me know what happens and good luck man

Back