Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stupid question: Is there an additional switch/button for the saber to ignite? The rest of the statue lights up but not the saber.

no.. it should all light up right away.. shake a bit around where the lightsaber assembles.. it did for me.. but unfortunately works only half way through :(

no.. it should all light up right away.. shake a bit around where the lightsaber assembles.. it did for me.. but unfortunately works only half way through :(
for those with sabers that only light half way, does it make a diff if you use the plug vs the batteries?

stupid question: Is there an additional switch/button for the saber to ignite? The rest of the statue lights up but not the saber.

You've got a bum saber. this is now an official "issue" with this statue for me, meaning we have several people reporting the problem and in my case a replacement that doesn't work either. My local comic shop has a reg in stock also without a working saber.

thanks for the comments guys.

I was lucky enough to have no issues with shakti or aaya. Hopefully SS offers a replacement.

I'm with you. OT FTW!:lecture

:hi5:

Took me a while to catch the quote but don't worry grandpa snoopy this pitcher is for you! Cheers

Thanks! Now where's my AARP card for my senior discount?!?
old_man_smiley.gif
:D

These morons lost my pictures for the 2nd time!! Well sir we haven't recieved your pictures of the defective statue therefor we haven't acted on your replacement! Good thing email gets saved in the sent box! Gosh I wish there weren't so many dumb people in customer service! An well. Ill get it eventually. Congrats on your replacement Ambasah

finally got mine in today fellas. #96 out of 500 (one of the lowest numbers i ever got). obviously there isn't anything else I can say that hasn't been said already about this. its pure EPIC. pure and simple. love it! the only ish I had was it was super hard for me to get the cloak to stay on the right way with the shoulder magnets. doesn't seem to sit very tightly with the cloak under it. makes me nervous.

finally got mine in today fellas. #96 out of 500 (one of the lowest numbers i ever got). obviously there isn't anything else I can say that hasn't been said already about this. its pure EPIC. pure and simple. love it! the only ish I had was it was super hard for me to get the cloak to stay on the right way with the shoulder magnets. doesn't seem to sit very tightly with the cloak under it. makes me nervous.

Continue to futz with it more until you're confident the shoulder pads won't fall off.
On my PF, I've got only the wire loops from the cloak underneath the shoulder pads to hide them from view.

These morons lost my pictures for the 2nd time!! Well sir we haven't recieved your pictures of the defective statue therefor we haven't acted on your replacement! Good thing email gets saved in the sent box! Gosh I wish there weren't so many dumb people in customer service! An well. Ill get it eventually. Congrats on your replacement Ambasah

Sorry you've been having issues getting your photos through to Customer Service. Please note that one of the main reasons emails with photos actually never make it to our customer service/returns department is due to the total size of all attachments being sent. If the total amount of all attachments exceeds past 5MB the email will not make it through the email system due to restrictions that are in place. If your total attachments are not exceeding 5MB then I apologize that your emails keeps not making it through. If you continue to have the same issue please feel free to PM me and I'll try to facilitate getting the images from you directly and passing them along to the returns department.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Your frustration is understandable, however you can voice your displeasure with Sideshow without resorting to insults or name calling.

We do have Sideshow Reps, like Sideshow Alex who replied to your comment, that post from time to time.

Please show them some respect.

Back