Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well me EX arm replacement came today. It too was flickering. SO I tried the original lightsaber arm and that piece is now totally dead. Lights on the chest work fine so I am thinking the arm wiring is faulty. I assume something happened to the original arm and that has since totally died, like the gas leaks out of the tube slowly until it is no longer functional. Maybe I got a bum second arm? Anyone else with replacements have any luck?

got my replacment body today just to find out that my lightsaber wont light up fully... gosh never ending .... :(

got my replacment body today just to find out that my lightsaber wont light up fully... gosh never ending .... :(

Yeah I go back to my original feeling that light up features aren't worth it. For a little while (like 30 minutes) I was so enamored with Malgus and Shaak Ti's new tech, but now, liability.

Has anyone left their saber on for more than 20-30 minutes?

Last edited:
Yeah I go back to my original feeling that light up features aren't worth it. For a little while (like 30 minutes) I was so enamored with Malgus and Shaak Ti's new tech, but now, liability.

:goodpost: no im scared to leave it on that long. It could burn out, flicker and only light up half way. So many issues can come up if it's left on long. :panic:

Loving that exclusive portrait. Sux I missed out on it! Anyone know where I can get an EX without paying the eBay price?

Yes the ex head is so nice, I wasn't expecting to use it because I always liked the reg head for malgus. But in person he looks so awesome. The ex head is now on my statue more so then the reg head. Both are great, it's worth the extra money to get the ex head. It's sick looking in person. Very well detailed and mean looking with or without the hood. :clap

:slap sorry to hear that myc. the level of incompetence from quality control and the returns department people is sickening. i hope this matter is resolved for you quickly.

i had mine on all day while i was at work to make sure there were no problems. it was about 15 hours and it still works.

I left both Shaak Ti and Malgus on for about an hour. Shaak Ti was fine, but the light on Malgus' lightsaber was diminished to only halfway down the length of the saber. Turned it off and on and it started out fully lit and then you could see the light shrink to halfway lit. Left it alone overnight and it know lights up fine again. Kind of weird. Not sure if it starts overheating or something, but I don't plan on leaving them on for more than a couple minutes anyway.

:slap sorry to hear that myc. the level of incompetence from quality control and the returns department people is sickening. i hope this matter is resolved for you quickly.

i had mine on all day while i was at work to make sure there were no problems. it was about 15 hours and it still works.

Thanks !~ Not just that... they sent me also a Darth Maul Myhtos Body only never requested that ...I own this statue since January... WHAT THE ... )&*#$ SSC ????

I agree. These certainly look nice when on, but to me not worth it when the potential for completely burnt out bulbs is so high. I am sure I am in the minority, but I think I would prefer it if they either didn't light up or they simply kept using LEDs.

I put the regular head on for the first time...that one is incredible too with the two lights and everything. I'm excited to see what they'll do with the next Vader PF.

Back