Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

Ordered..... He'll go nicely with my customs and hopefully a couple of troops will follow
Whoops accidentally ordered the reg

Last edited:

I'm still stoked over the fact I'll only be paying $48.49 for him!
:yess:
Or nothing if I can get one of my family members to pay for him as a birthday gift for me!
:yess: :yess:

The last scene on the 3rd clip the Old Republic Movie.
Where Malgus walks from the Jedi Temple in flames and puts his hood on.
Totally cool.

Probably the only reason why I'm interested in getting a Malgus figure. :lol
(plus the lights on him right before the other Siths jump out)

Passing on this though. The PF feels more worth the price.
Like I said, I want blinking lights and a good hood on my Malgus.

Why is this guy being made before Dooku?

B/c SS has a boner for Darth Malgus. Life size statue, premium format, and now 1/6. All we need now are the Life size bust, legendary scale bust, Mythos and LSF to have him in all formats:yess:

Sideshow is releasing the 1/6 version.

I think it makes a good Futuristic Panzer Cop Kerberos anyone thing so? Just need to give him a proper face mask & WWII helmet.

Probably the only reason why I'm interested in getting a Malgus figure. :lol
(plus the lights on him right before the other Siths jump out)

Passing on this though. The PF feels more worth the price.
Like I said, I want blinking lights and a good hood on my Malgus.

The more I look at the pf and the figure I think the PF is more bang for my buck to. Especially since they wont probably release more than 2-3 old republic figures so whats the point of getting him 1/6.

Guess I will look into getting the PF ;)

PO's now open at Maxicollector, for PhP 7,900.

It really looks good, but I'm still on the edge because of the price. I wish it were just $160 or so.

Yeah, definitely a pass for me. I still don't see SSC 1/6 being a masterpiece,
so I'm not paying top dollar for this.

The more I look at the pf and the figure I think the PF is more bang for my buck to. Especially since they wont probably release more than 2-3 old republic figures so whats the point of getting him 1/6.

Guess I will look into getting the PF ;)

They just delayed the PF to September @_@. Oh well more time to save up.

He costs too much. I've ordered him, but if the prices stay up this high it's going to make me a lot pickier about the SS figures I get in the future.

Pre-Ordered for sure. I'm not stoked on the look of the unscarred head sculpt and I wish there was a light up lightsaber option like the TPM Obi Wan.. Also, a little birdy chirped that Vader might be coming around May 4th... Though, that's not confirmed..

They just delayed the PF to September @_@. Oh well more time to save up.

I know and I am sorta glad gives me more time to find the money for him. I just hope they fixed the issues they have been having with statues lately and this one wont come straight from the warehouse broken.

B/c SS has a boner for Darth Malgus. Life size statue, premium format, and now 1/6. All we need now are the Life size bust, legendary scale bust, Mythos and LSF to have him in all formats:yess:

I totally agree. I'm a bit perplexed as to why he has gotten this amount of attention. I personally have never played the game but I'm sure it has it's following. It seems as though almost everything I read about it says it is struggling to survive.

They have made this character now in basically all formats yet their are so many core characters that have either not been done or have not been done well. For example how long has it been since we have seen a 1/6 Luke or Han? Thank goodness Hot Toys gave us a proper Luke and although there are mixed feelings on the Enterbay Han & Luke, they at least made the attempt. I want to see SS focus more attention on the OT.

Having said that, I do think the Malgus figure looks nice. I do feel however that the price and obscurity of the character does make it a much tougher sell.

Back