Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

Hey, If anybody is interested in picking this up in the UK, I came across him on a site callrd whysoseriousonline for £130. Im gonna skip, waiting for vader, but I know its not a bad price for the UK.

the 1/6 malgus looks too sick, why do i feel like im the only one that thinks so?

and the price isn't that bad... considering how expensive hot toys figures are these days..

the 1/6 malgus looks too sick, why do i feel like im the only one that thinks so?

and the price isn't that bad... considering how expensive hot toys figures are these days..

Most people are just upset with the quality in comparison to similar higher end priced figures.

I am mainly looking at if I get the PF its only 2x the price of this figure and you get a better looking cape and light up features. I just wish they would of used light features on 1/6 malgus.

Most people are just upset with the quality in comparison to similar higher end priced figures.

I am mainly looking at if I get the PF its only 2x the price of this figure and you get a better looking cape and light up features. I just wish they would of used light features on 1/6 malgus.

yeah i guesso, but the likeness is spot on to me.. my only concern is how the cloak drapes over his head on the real product.

light up features are overrated to me on 1/6 figures, you never have them on anyways.. got tons of iron man figures that I just have the batteries removed b/c 1) never turn them on, and 2) for leakage prevention

Aye he does look amazing and i have pre-ordered him as well. Sideshow are getting there but some of their figures are still overpriced i think.

Great to see a ref for collectablekitbash, as just po'd Wolverine from there, but never done business with him before and always a lil weary paying a deposit! - Cheers!

Darren is great i get all my Sideshow, ACI figs from him and spend hundreds on parted out bits as well as buy a few Hot toys etc.

I don't remember much about the game so Malgus is a bit of a mystery/unknown character to me and I think that'll make it cool to have on display.

Aye he does look amazing and i have pre-ordered him as well. Sideshow are getting there but some of their figures are still overpriced i think.

Darren is great i get all my Sideshow, ACI figs from him and spend hundreds on parted out bits as well as buy a few Hot toys etc.

Agreed. Darren provides excellent service And reasonable prices I he sol exclusives we ld be laughing.

didn't see any other thread for SS malgus but wondering if people are buying this figure

I really like the look of this, and want it, but will the sculpt turn out as good as the promo pics?
As we know Obi Wan did not and it worries me this might not also :dunno

Back