Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I loved the figure, but like some of our fellow boardies, the price would be the one thing that would hold me back. The figure looks cool, but not at par with what HT released even from 2 years back when HT figures can be POd at the same price. If posed next to previous HT releases on a shelf the latest SSC figures -- including their best so far as far as sculpt and paint app are concerned (like GI Joes Falcon and Zartan) -- end up looking toyish. I'm not fan of their bodies with rubbery knee joints either, especially on my Boba Fett.

There are some SSC figures lined up that I would love to get for the love of the characters such as Baroness and their comic version Batman, but I really dread to think of how the pricetags those figures would have by then :(

I watched all those clips.
The last scene on the 3rd clip the Old Republic Movie.
Where Malgus walks from the Jedi Temple in flames and puts his hood on.
Totally cool.

I am pre-ordering this fella. He looks pretty tough and, I have the 3 and 3/4 figure also. I don't know much about him but another sith is always welcome in my collection.

ive been so out of touch the past few months as ive sold most of my collection to pay my wifes fkn car off.im not bitter.the payments finalised today.
Malgus could be my first figure in ages!!

I couldn't wait.

image by LasVegasYankee, on Flickr.

Just got one off eBay. Thinking of customizing it slightly to give it more of a SW feel.

Looks fairly close as is.
Thorn.jpg

LOL that SS thinks their figures are of almost 200$ quality.

(Cool figure though)

Ordered with Flexpay - after watching the Old Republic game movie, I was sold...

Ditto I mean w/flex pay. Yeah the fig looks cool. So far two pre-orders:

Wolffe & Malgus.

Stupid question if these figures come out b/f 1/6 scale Vader I can use the points on Vader but not before I receive the figures?

Sorry I haven't purchased much from SSC.

Thanks.

Ditto I mean w/flex pay. Yeah the fig looks cool. So far two pre-orders:

Wolffe & Malgus.

Stupid question if these figures come out b/f 1/6 scale Vader I can use the points on Vader but not before I receive the figures?

Sorry I haven't purchased much from SSC.

Thanks.

i dont think you get the points until 45 days after the figure is processes to you (meaning you actually get them).

im saving my points to shave off some of the cost offthe eventual taun taun release.

Not sure why anyone would NOT want the exclusive if it was still available...and I only say that as you could very easily re-sell the extra head for at least $15-$25 and make your shipping back...

Back