Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

For those who never seen Malgus :D Explains his face scares and stuff.

If this is successful there are some really cool designs and characters that can follow

Satale Shan (the chick with the double bladed Lightsaber and gave Malgus his scars) would be another instant buy. I haven't even played TOR but I really like some of the character designs. However, if SS is gonna branch out further with the EU stuff, I want Darth Revan first. Malak, Nihilus ans Bastila Shan would also be great.

Malgus looks good, but I hope they follow him up with Satele Shan and, hopefully, Jace Malcom. And then there is Nico Okarr.

Don't forget Shae Vizla

Shae_Vizla_Okon.jpg

Malgus looks incredible but I can't wait for the BH to be done!! The armor will look fantastic

Oh, EU people....talking crazy :pfft:
right because walrusman or the catina alien who polished Wuher's mugs and appeared for like .0000002 seconds in the SE makes a MUCH more exciting figure:cuckoo: Catina patrons, Jabba groupies, the ugnaught who got carbonite smoke in his eye while Vader and Luke were fighting or any other blink and you miss them nobodies (in character development)/head on a stick/ space takers who appeal to only OT purists who think their "cameo" appearance nobobies have more rights to be made than any developed EU character don't hold my appeal....

The main difference is I would not go into a background kibble thread and say they shouldn't be made...

Last edited:

This is what I did with my Hasbro 3.75" malgus figure.. An alternative EU vader...Never the less this is an amazing figure that Im looking forward to preorder..

Love the look of this figure. He like what else SS had at comic-con just kicked ass :rock

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

Wow.. I can't believe that SSC's arguably 'best' looking SW figure to date.. is of a character I have ZERO interest in.

Ain't Murphy's Law a bi*ch. :lol

Cant wait to see the full reveal of this guy and see what he comes with and (hopefully) get a peak at him with his hood up as that will make or break it for me.

Back