Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I am a Sith Lord nut so I really would like to see more EU Sith like Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Bane, Talon, Krayt and so many others.

Malgus will be a must have for me.

We should see 1/6 Darth Malgus at SDCC right? I wonder what the chances are of an alternate head sculpt for Malgus, it would be awesome to have one where he has the big gash on the side of his face, or even his undamaged face. I suppose that's probably pretty slim though. I hope Darth Vader and Darth Malgus are just the start of a Sith attack. :pray:

We should see 1/6 Darth Malgus at SDCC right? I wonder what the chances are of an alternate head sculpt for Malgus, it would be awesome to have one where he has the big gash on the side of his face, or even his undamaged face. I suppose that's probably pretty slim though. I hope Darth Vader and Darth Malgus are just the start of a Sith attack. :pray:

Yeah we got enough clones it's time for more Sith. The Lords of the Sith category is severely lacking.

I am a Sith Lord nut so I really would like to see more EU Sith like Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Bane, Talon, Krayt and so many others.

Malgus will be a must have for me.

If u venture into the custom section u can find a few of those!

This looks better!

67da1b2acbba11e1985822000a1d011d_7.jpg

Dunno much about EU... But he looks wicked. Is he just a one off or are there more EU figures like him?

I may pick him up if he's around $180

This must be what my non-Star Wars friends feel like.

Uhhh... Starkiller?

An apprentice of Darth Vaders. Actually, it was a clone of Galen Marek, one of two. Starkiller is lumped in with Galen Marek though, since they were really similar personality wise (unlike the second clone, who was successfully Sithified, ha). Video game character in other words, lol.

Malgus could totally have been an alternate appearance Vader, and that's a good thing. Finally, a character almost as badass as the main man himself

Back