Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

I went to the mall for the first time in a long time 2 days ago. There is a lot of EU stuff out. I think SS is going to go in this direction for future figures. Just a guess based on the number of Legos I saw out now.

How is this a reveal.. :slap
We even saw more pictures of the actual product back in SDCC.

They could've at least shown us new accessories. :cuckoo: :pfft:

:wave

the game is dying faster by the day, so they better announce this now before everybody has long forgotten this character.
The lifesize and PF aren't even out yet, so that now makes 3 Malgusses in the pipeline.

Day10_010313_DarthMalgus.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

They're really pushing this Vader knock-off. The "Jango" of Vaders. Should really be Darth Bane.

The SDCC piece looked excellent. I don't expect the real production piece to be of that quality.

I actually really like this piece but it would be so out of place in my collection. I will use the force to resist.

The lifesize and PF aren't even out yet, so that now makes 3 Malgusses in the pipeline.

The Life-Size Figure started shipping quite a few months ago and is now In-Stock. The PF should be shipping in a few months and the Sixth Scale should be Pre-Ordering soon too! :)

-SideshowAlex

when are you gonna be done with those other Sith you started last year!!!...:mad:....:gah:....:nana:....:lecture.....:impatient:....:monkey3

Nihilus is ready to roll for like 4 months now lol. Aside from sourcing boots! The tailoring is the hold up! I been threw like 3 tailors. Problem now is the tailor im working with lives 45 minutes away and 2 months prior to Christmas both are schedules and been crazey! Ive had 2 deaths in my family another granmother in the hospital all the holidays. The tailor has a reall bad case of the flu for like 2 weeks. Both me and the tailor being stay at home parents makes it hard also!

Anyway all be seeing her hopfully on my wifes next day off and if she has not got my Nihilus Protoype copyed to my liking I may be in the market for a new tailor!

I hope it works out thow cuase she does great work. She makes custom 1:1 Suits so im hoping i can get her to make them in 1/6 but as U all know this scale is a *****.

Hopfully I get Nihilus to the point were i can like take orders yesterday! As for revan the costume is like 90 percent complete Soon as the Nihilus costume is copyed all put the final touches on Revans costum.

Also im re working Revans armour right now as we speak! I just finished making a mould for the narrow shoulder body so I Can sculpt his armour to fit like a glove!

I also just finished my Malak Sculpt so this year will be the rise of the Old repblic sith:)

the game is dying faster by the day, so they better announce this now before everybody has long forgotten this character.

IMO, the expansion they just announced is it. Based on what I know of how EA tends to do business, as well as how they've handled Warhammer, It's gonna be up to the expansion to save it. If the expansion doesn't turn the game around.... i think it will be the real beginning of the end.

By that i mean, significantly reduced budget, little to no new content, etc.

Really Sideshow?

This, with all its intricate detail, (and a game that has clearly failed), yet no Scout Trooper?

I'll be picking up Malgus as soon as I can. Love the character, back-story and how he's been presented so far --> hopefully this is going to be start of more Sith!

I'll be picking up Malgus as soon as I can. Love the character, back-story and how he's been presented so far --> hopefully this is going to be start of more Sith!

Yeah, I hope he sells like wildfire and we get a Shae also.

IMO, the expansion they just announced is it. Based on what I know of how EA tends to do business, as well as how they've handled Warhammer, It's gonna be up to the expansion to save it. If the expansion doesn't turn the game around.... i think it will be the real beginning of the end.

By that i mean, significantly reduced budget, little to no new content, etc.

The game is dead. All they're doing now is flogging a dead horse. Check out the comments from gamers below this article released earlier today.

https://au.ign.com/articles/2013/01/03/bioware-outlines-the-old-republics-future

I'd rather save my money for the TESB/ROTJ Vader,
but congrats to those waiting for this :D Can't wait for your pictures.

Back