Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

DO we know for certian that Wolf's eyes are separate? OR is it still full on speculation?

No word specifically from anyone official, but you can tell in the Hi-Res pics that the eyes are a separate piece than the rest of the head. Also when looking at the hair, you can tell that's a separate piece as well especially when looking at clone with similar hair like Cody. No need for a separate hair piece (on a clone release) unless you're putting something inside the head.

Ordered! Just couldn't pass this amazing figure. Darth Malgus rocks and this will go nicely next to the PF when arrives. :)

Just ordered the Ex. Now I won't be too upset if my WL for the Ex PF does not convert.

Standard prometheus body, so same articulation as snake eyes, or obi-wan.

armor looks segmented enough that it shouldn't restrict articulation all that much either.

Thanks! Placed an order for this guy. Not the biggest Star Wars fan but I do love his design and look. Looks simply bad-***.

Standard prometheus body, so same articulation as snake eyes, or obi-wan.

armor looks segmented enough that it shouldn't restrict articulation all that much either.

I'm actually surprised to see that. He looks extra bulked up and thought it might be the new Superman Batman hero body.

Put my order in.
Don't play the game, don't read the books or comics, but this is a SW villain, could not pass up on him.
Really don't care he's from a game. Have many SW characters that were not in the movies, or were in the prequels, which I don't really care about. If I used the 'not in a movie' logic, would never had Talon, Fox, and many others.

Ordered. I love SSCs Flex-Pay program. Makes it so much easier on the wallet.

Now I need to unload some Hot Wheels and comic books to help pay for it.

Agreed. This is my first time using the Flex plan and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I don't have a payment due until August. That'll help a lot with all of the Marvel figures starting to hit.:clap

Ordered ex he's gonna look sweeeeeet next to my other sith maul and asaj ventress. Hope he come's out on time. Now bring on Vader and greavous. Still hoping for greavous sometime. My hope to fill my cabinet's with nothing but sith . Hope sideshow notice's sith sell and release more later on...

Ordered...no way I'm missing out on the awesomeness that is Darth Malgus. Looking foward to adding this one to my 1/6th scale collection.

Back