Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Malgus

If Malgus sells well at this price, the next Vader will probably breach the $200 mark.

They are raising the prices for every new figure now! ;)

I'm a sucker. I will probably buy this. It would be nice if they release another $20 or $25 coupon to lessen the blow... But I'm sure they won't.

This is a very kool looking figure. That said there is no way this is making it to m collection thankfully. Just too much for a figure based on a video game. Even if one day he makes it to the big screen as part of a Disney prequel. Then even if he does I doubt it will look like the figure so then you have a figure that looks nothing like the movie and then what do you have. A made up dude from some video game.. Ahh, it's a relief to say that and save some money. Thanks SS.

Im sorry for constantly ranting but I still can't get over this. Only difference I see in the second headsculpt is that it's not scarred. Not even a change in expression. Commander Wolfe we get 2 new and very unique helmetless sculpts with new eye implantation along with a new unique phase 2 helmet and it's $25 cheaper than this. Kudos to those buying this but SS is pricing me out just as much as HT is and it's pretty damn frustrating when I can't even feel the prices they're asking is justified compared to what they're giving

Im sorry for constantly ranting but I still can't get over this. Only difference I see in the second headsculpt is that it's not scarred. Not even a change in expression. Commander Wolfe we get 2 new and very unique helmetless sculpts with new eye implantation along with a new unique phase 2 helmet and it's $25 cheaper than this. Kudos to those buying this but SS is pricing me out just as much as HT is and it's pretty damn frustrating when I can't even feel the prices they're asking is justified compared to what they're giving

Nothing wrong with putting your opinion out and I agree about the comparison, but alot of cost was probably negated for Wolfe due to it being mostly just redone clone parts. Thats what I'm thinking anyways.

As someone said above, it would be really nice to see SSC throw out another good code. At least then I could probably cover shipping. :rotfl

By the time Hot Toys does Vader they will already be breaking the $500 mark.

Yeah, as cool as it might look, I'm not sure I'd want a Hot Toys Vader at the prices they're going with these days. It's getting absolutely nuts.

tumblr_m7zl1vsdtS1rplo8do1_500.jpg

My problem with the figure is that all the pics for it implied it would light up. he mask and chest appeared to light.

He looks cool though.

Nothing wrong with putting your opinion out and I agree about the comparison, but alot of cost was probably negated for Wolfe due to it being mostly just redone clone parts. Thats what I'm thinking anyways.
I was thinking that too but I imagine that a good bit of RnD went into getting those eyes made and to work properly in and out of production. Plus the quality and realism in the Wolffe sculpts are ahead of the this Malgus head. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade b/c I think it's a great looking figure just not for that asking price.
Niltusk said:
As someone said above, it would be really nice to see SSC throw out another good code. At least then I could probably cover shipping. :rotfl
:lol that's all that the coupons ever cover for me.

Back