Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 2/14/19 THE ONESIXTHFLY WAY COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/28/13 Page 39 TAXI DRIVER BICK

Thanks brothers. The support is always appreciated. There's a huge *** body count with those fellows right there! I would hate to be the one that tries to count it. :lol

Another quick stitch. One of my first customs ever and still one of my favorites. Also took the best of show at the first 1/6 Xpo in California 2011. Killer Klown Slim by Ones Customs!

PicsArt_1390502173172_zps7nr5brdn.jpg

I also added my win video from the show. Ah the good ole days before all the 1/6 drama!

Watch for that magic crack!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 12/28/13 Page 39 TAXI DRIVER BICK

This Killer Klown looks Kick-***. Congrats bud.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks brothers. The support is always appreciated. There's a huge *** body count with those fellows right there! I would hate to be the one that tries to count it. :lol

Another quick stitch. One of my first customs ever and still one of my favorites. Also took the best of show at the first 1/6 Xpo in California 2011. Killer Klown Slim by Ones Customs!

PicsArt_1390502173172_zps7nr5brdn.jpg

I also added my win video from the show. Ah the good ole days before all the 1/6 drama!

Watch for that magic crack!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

WOW! That Killer Klown is just SICK & TWISTED, Great Job, Magnus and Belated Congrats on the Win, Another Excellent Post my Friend

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 1/25/14 Page 41 PIC STITCHING ....

Hit 1000+ subscribers on YouTube! Here's a little gift for my friends and fans! Please spread the word and subscribe and I'll keep spreading the 1/6 Love! New Reviews of old and new figures are coming!

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 5/2/14 Page 41 Quick Collection Vi

Congrats Mags! Love the video, you have a diverse collection full of great pieces! Really liking the Ghostbusters shelf and The Lord of Darkness with red LEDs looks awesome!

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 5/2/14 Page 41 Quick Collection Vi

Great video!

Congrats on the subs, man, that impressive!

I'm likin' the new arrangement brother-man! I see the GB's are finally complete and you found your Ambassador :clap. I don't see Old Man Plainview. Still MIA, huh.

Congrats Mags! Love the video, you have a diverse collection full of great pieces! Really liking the Ghostbusters shelf and The Lord of Darkness with red LEDs looks awesome!

Thanks brother! :duff

Great video!

Appreciate it my dude!

Congrats on the subs, man, that impressive!

Marf! Thanks man. Actually took awhile. Just havent been grinding as hard. I'll be addressing that soon though!:wink1:

Congrats on Hittin The 1000+ subs Mags :duff

Thanks Lee, my friend! Appreciate the support as always!

I'm likin' the new arrangement brother-man! I see the GB's are finally complete and you found your Ambassador :clap. I don't see Old Man Plainview. Still MIA, huh.

Thanks Mikey! Gb's are just about there. Some minor tweaks and we good to go. As far as MIA goes. There were a few if you were paying close attention. Dont worry. They''ll be back! :)

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 5/2/14 Page 41 COLLECTION VIDEO TE

Thanks for sharing pics of the Jabba display. First time home buyer, here... Been trying to figure out how exactly I want to do something like this except on a terribly limited budget. Your's is inspiring for sure.

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 5/2/14 COLLECTION VIDEO & JABBA DIS

great display bro!

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 5/2/14 COLLECTION VIDEO & JABBA DIS

Thanks for sharing pics of the Jabba display. First time home buyer, here... Been trying to figure out how exactly I want to do something like this except on a terribly limited budget. Your's is inspiring for sure.

Thanks brother! Its not that hard to do but I definitely had help! Check my video below for some tips!

I don't have the exact dimensions on hand but check my video for a general idea. It's an older clip so it doesnt look as complete as my newer pics. Making a new one soon. Hope it helps!

[/QUOTE]

great display bro!

Thanks Stitch! :duff

It's been awhile but I've personally seen this display up close and I must say it is an Awesome display.

That is an impressive Jaba display, Mike, love it! :clap

Nice to have a fairly priced R2 on the way to add to that awesome set up :yess:

Thanks my 1/6 brothers! The love is always appreciated!

Here's my latest endeavor. THE GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!

I was holding off till my display was truly complete but F it! I want to join in on the fun! Here are where my guys are at now. Still waiting on certain accessories and such. But I'm pretty happy were I'm at for the moment. I went for all the Rocco sculpts cause I think they were some of his best and I wanted to keep things uniform but Nathans paintup of Snydermans Venkman is the real beez neez! Hope you guys dig em!

Painted By Silent Surfer and Custom Built By Magnus!

The Gang!

CameraZOOM-201404281020309410101_zpsypv3wfgz.jpg

Egon! My absolute fave of my builds! RIP Mr. Ramis!
CameraZOOM-2014042810204665001_zpszziadwwv.jpg

Venkman! Not Snyderman but not too shabby eh!?
CameraZOOM-2014042810210364501_zpsoj6x8aca.jpg

Shocked Ray! He's an ugly little spud!
CameraZOOM-2014042810211501101_zpsufmxd7sm.jpg

Winston! The weakest likeness of the crew in my opinion. I think it's still a great sculpt though. Nathan did his best on the paint!
CameraZOOM-2014042810214174201_zpsa1unstzd.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140427173704854_zpsdrwyvlfm.jpg

Re: Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 5/19/14 THE GHOSTBUSTERS

One of my favorite movies growing up and still now. Great pieces Mags they really look amazing! Any plans to add Slimer to the display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back