Darth Mag's "MAG"nificent Collection!! UPDATE 2/14/19 THE ONESIXTHFLY WAY COLLECTION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 7/28/13 Page 36 JULES and BATEMAN

You're on a roll homie. :panic:

Oh Daesu, Old man Plainview, Jules, and now Bateman. Slow down. Your heads gonna explode. :lol

Fantastic update my friend. :clap

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 7/28/13 Page 36 JULES and BATEMAN

Wow sweet new additions bro.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks for the support brother! :duff

Congrats Mike , such a Beautiful Haul of Goodies :hi5:

Thanks Lee! It'sbeen quite a satifying haul to say the least!

Awesome collection and badass new customs!

Thanks Matt!

Great Great Scores and Pic's on Julies & Bateman my Friend, Excellent Posts; Mags

Thanks bro! Glad your diggin' em!

Very great my friend ;)

Thanks Darth!

That Bateman is sick!!

Is he? Did he catch a cold on the way from Korea? :lol

You're on a roll homie. :panic:

Oh Daesu, Old man Plainview, Jules, and now Bateman. Slow down. Your heads gonna explode. :lol

Fantastic update my friend. :clap

Thanks my dude! It has been a whirlwind month to say the least. I didn't even shoot Lord Darkness or Lecter yet!!!:horror

Old man Plainview takes the cake!!!

I agree bro! Old Plainview and Bateman are the best 1/6 likeness in my eyes right now. So much presence in person!

All great additions Mike, your taste in 1/6 is impeccable.

It was finally time to give these boys there due! Love em so much! Hope you guys dig it! :peace

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v11s6Kosws&feature=share&list=UU7uEFWAwrbK0nYQ62k8zhAA[/ame]

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 8/18/13 Page 37 PULP FICTION VIDE

WHOA! Great Video Tour my Friend, WOW! Excellent Post; Magnus

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 8/18/13 Page 37 PULP FICTION VIDE

Absolutely sick collection brother! I'm still cracking up over the Christmas pictures. Thanks for sharing.

BABYFACE 2.0 by One's Customs Review!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yj7GRQwxhEA[/ame]

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 9/1/13 Page 37 BABYFACE 2.0 VIDEO

Love your videos Mags your passion for the community and 1:6 hobby shows through always. Happy to have you in this game brother!

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 9/1/13 Page 37 BABYFACE 2.0 VIDEO

Great review mags I've had my babyface 2.0 for awhile now and he's beast on my shelf. People come over and ask all the time who's that and u know the rest of the story. But he's always the most asked about piece in my collection. And I lend the DVD out at least one a week because of this piece. Thanks again for putting me on.

Best youtube reviewer in the game, keep em comin' Mags!

I think that was your best video yet homie. So damn entertaining. :lol

Wow congrats Mag :clap. I just got my newest pieces from One I posted over on the Myers thread.

Thanks for all the kind words fellas! Always appreciated as you know I just want to share the passion with those that appreciate it!

My latest review is now up! Lord Darkness by Elvis1976. SOAK IT IN! :wink1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/T33GwNefXok[/ame]

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 9/11/13 Page 38 LORD DARKNESS

Dang Mags The Lord of Darkness looks amazing! This was one of my favorite movies growing up. Really cool to see a figure being made of him. Tim Curry always does a great job playing the villain lol! Congrats on an amazing piece dude!

Re: Darth Magnus "MAG"nificent Collection!!! UPDATE 9/11/13 Page 38 LORD DARKNESS

Kongrats on Darkness! I dig it :devil

Grats on Darkness buddy and great Review as Always. :clap
Its like the stars aligned to have extremely talented geniuses collaborate on this project.

Back