Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: hunky_artist's artistic creations!

Figuremaster Les said:
You guys give Hunky a break!!! :lol

Dude, your redos, are seriously great! Love the Anakin. Can't wait to see your newer developments. Just know that I am not watching a clock! :D

Aww, c'mon, Les! Hunky knows I'm just kiddin'. I'm waiting very patiently, indeed. Hunky knows there's really no rush.

hunky_artist said:
he does............... he does :)

:lol :rotfl :lol

I can't wait to paint these heads, Hunky.... The work is amazing and you've made these sculpts so much more accurate now it's not funny. Mikey's version will be insane as will Les' if he gets a few commissioned.... Either way I am very pumped to see them when the time comes...:rock

DarkArtist81 said:
:lol :rotfl :lol

I can't wait to paint these heads, Hunky.... The work is amazing and you've made these sculpts so much more accurate now it's not funny. Mikey's version will be insane as will Les' if he gets a few commissioned.... Either way I am very pumped to see them when the time comes...:rock

Yeah, I'd love to paint one. They look super.

I look up to the people on this board with such respect......I cant wait to see how everybody paints their individual casts.. because I know they'll all be completely different, and yet all wonderful

(and because I've been following all your works since I got here... I more or less know exactly how they'll look... you all have your own individual styles. Each person does their eyes a certain way, their lips a certain way etc)

I want to see how these casts look when painted by some proper painters :lol

anybody who's getting a cast... your orders are to put me in my place with your paintjobs! ;)

Man those recast are great!! I would love to have a sith anikan!! Are the heads hard to remove???

sideshow heads? nah I just dunk the figures head first into a mug of boiled water for a minute or two and the plastic softens right up, then you can pull/wiggle them off

hunky_artist said:
sideshow heads? nah I just dunk the figures head first into a mug of boiled water for a minute or two and the plastic softens right up, then you can pull/wiggle them off

Can anyone buy the heads from you? How much?

DarkArtist81 said:
:rock:rock:rock:rock

And HA... it will be tough to top your paint apps as they are... Very top notch work, especially the hair and eyes. :chew

Agreed. Your apps for Obi and Strider are particularly fabulous! :bow

awwww guys
blush.gif

I think several of you will show us all how to really paint these heads :bow

ok just a quick post and run..... I just did the same for Anakin as I did with Obi-wan, showing the before, after, and what parts were resculpted. Now that we're both over the flu (god what a horrible week) I can get on with things now

BEFORE

original.jpg

AFTER

after.jpg

CHANGES

changes.jpg

I just got my Anakin head with no scars and it is truly a work of art.

:bow :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I love this idea of doing the hayden ghost anakin............ (I love Mikeys Shaw repaint too... but hey.. it's star wars... you can never havae too much lol)

it looks great with the clothing all on. I'll be following your thread with great interest :D

you still taking orders for these two heads? ANi+ Obi>?

Back