Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#395/500 in da house!!

His right foot is a little raised. Nothing to do about it since his left is firmly on ground. The same with the fire in the back; not totally in but the magnet will hold and is not visible anyway.

This statue is totally worth the wait and money.

Darkseid.JPG

Not his permanent display area but it will do now as space is limited.

It is a lot more impressive in person, I was on board day 1 and was still taken a back by its sheer size and presence in hand. Would recommend over and over especially as THE bad guy of a collection.

Very impressive indeed. I love mine. A great companion piece to the Man of Steel. Here's hoping that Lex would come out equally impressive as well.

31787663474_d82b59caaa_z.jpg

32590496776_e864904e77_z.jpg

Cheers. :wink1:

Very impressive indeed. I love mine. A great companion piece to the Man of Steel. Here's hoping that Lex would come out equally impressive as well.

31787663474_d82b59caaa_z.jpg

32590496776_e864904e77_z.jpg

Cheers. :wink1:

Great pics and very nice photoshop effect with the light up eyes.

I know I am late to the party, but finally after ordering this guy April 9, 2015 my EX has finally shipped today almost two years later! The anticipation is strong in me :lightsabe

I will be ordering this statue soon as he is on sale locally. He might be a tad to small but he still looks epic and i cant see us getting another 1/4 classic Darkseid anytime soon.

I will be ordering this statue soon as he is on sale locally. He might be a tad to small but he still looks epic and i cant see us getting another 1/4 classic Darkseid anytime soon.
It's a great looking 80's styled classic Darkseid. I'm actually glad he's not as big as they draw him nowadays. This PF works perfectly for me.

I ordered him didn't want to risk losing him. Should i buy the custom head sculpt with light up eyes? Thinking about it.

It's a great looking 80's styled classic Darkseid. I'm actually glad he's not as big as they draw him nowadays. This PF works perfectly for me.

Totally agree here. For the most part, I’m happy SS stuck with an old school, Kirby inspired, Darkseid to go with my idealized, classic, iconic Trinity. I would feel gutted and annoyed had they given Darkseid the Sideshow makeover. I just want my favourite DC characters in their old school classic tights. If Sideshow wants to modernize them, go release them as variants or vice versa. Easy peasy.

I ordered him didn't want to risk losing him. Should i buy the custom head sculpt with light up eyes? Thinking about it.

I saw the custom head in the Darkseid review by The Odd Couple and I was really impressed by it. I’d say yes if you can still find it. It’s an awesome sculpt. Actually I wouldn’t mind picking one up if I can still find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree here. For the most part, I’m happy SS stuck with an old school, Kirby inspired, Darkseid to go with my idealized, classic, iconic Trinity. I would feel gutted and annoyed had they given Darkseid the Sideshow makeover. I just want my favourite DC characters in their old school classic tights. If Sideshow wants to modernize them, go release them as variants or vice versa. Easy peasy.

I saw the custom head in the Darkseid review by The Odd Couple and I was really impressed by it. I’d say yes if you can still find it. It’s an awesome sculpt. Actually I wouldn’t mind picking one up if I can still find one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That custom head is the classic kirby Darkseid look this statue has a more modern sculpt. The guy that makes them is still selling them just unpainted.

Back