Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-darkseid-sideshow-collectibles-3002841/

Skeletor EX also converted

That with this Green Goblin Captain Marvel flex pays for Red Sonja Catwoman Dark Phoenix Gamora Hulk v Wolverine and now Darkseid ... I don't know how I'll be able to set aside money this month for much else ...

Yikes! That's some serious $$$ you're dishing out. I just cleared out all of my PO's except HULK vs Wolverine now that my Darkseid PF has been charged today. However, I have my eye on Bane, Black Canary, Dark Phoenix, and Green Goblin so I'm not out of the woods quite yet. :lol

Yikes! That's some serious $$$ you're dishing out. I just cleared out all of my PO's except HULK vs Wolverine now that my Darkseid PF has been charged today. However, I have my eye on Bane, Black Canary, Dark Phoenix, and Green Goblin so I'm not out of the woods quite yet. :lol

Tell me about it. It kinda helps that my b day was a week ago and I received some cash, and import tax (right now) is the lowest in the country for my region

But my bro is having a destination wedding next month and I've had to buy plane tickets and hotels etc this month is just brutal all around

I don't feel like celebrating Xmas this year

My EX Shipped today, arrives Monday :yess:

Will be displaying him next to this bad boy!
IMG_5797 copy.jpg

Just unboxed mine and it's perfect. Will post pics later but I think I prefer the reg head

Got my EX..Really like the EX head...Paint app is super clean! The base looks fine...It's really light. Good job sideshow.

He's bigger then Superman for sure..but pretty much the same height. But DarkSeid is a tad lower. (an inch)

Qu6Iqt7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, he looks great with Supes. Thanks for posting Geno, I really appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the EX portrait? Did the teeth end up looking better than the SS blog pics? I felt like it could have used more of a black wash to make them stand out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, he looks great with Supes. Thanks for posting Geno, I really appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the EX portrait? Did the teeth end up looking better than the SS blog pics? I felt like it could have used more of a black wash to make them stand out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NP.

The teeth aren't bad at all..Like most things they could be better, but I honestly didn't like the EX when i ordered..But now in hand..I love it!

The base colors are nice too..not perfect..but I'm fine with it. My pics aren't the best..sorry.

WmYeac7.jpg

Back