Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from what xm has done with the current roads into DC they will make him a giant mech battle robot to combat batman and his samurai friends.

Lol that would be so cool! Do it XM! Lots of switch out parts and make him massive in size like your hulk! The XM hulk is like twice the size of the ss PF. Maybe chrom his armor out too. But not sure if that's possible. Whew I can see it now.

I enjoy the new 52, but havent really read much comics outside of it. Kinda new to the whole scene outside of the TV shows and Movies. Am i missing something? lol

Well I'd say so yes, but if we're talking just Geoff Johns his pre-new 52 stuff was amazing. Here's a quicklist of stuff he did that think most DC Comics fans should read.

The Flash vol.2 #164-#200
Green Lantern - Rebirth, Sinestro Corps. War and Blackest Night
Teen Titans vol. 3 #1-26
JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice
JLA #115-#119(which ties into Identity Crisis, so read that first if you haven't.)

Lol that would be so cool! Do it XM! Lots of switch out parts and make him massive in size like your hulk! The XM hulk is like twice the size of the ss PF. Maybe chrom his armor out too. But not sure if that's possible. Whew I can see it now.

To each their own i suppose haha

Still a fun video to watch. Sad to because it makes me realize how much talent goes into the prototype.

mUBZN0q.png

are canadians still buying these?? This is a $1000 statue now with exchange rate and taxes. My sideshow buying days are over for a bit, just too expensive for us.

are canadians still buying these?? This is a $1000 statue now with exchange rate and taxes. My sideshow buying days are over for a bit, just too expensive for us.

I am just being way more selective. I haven't ordered much these days in comparison to 1 or 2 years ago.

Production photos are up

Hey Ink, can you put up a link or point me in the right direction? I think I still see the same pics as before when I'm on the product page. I don't see any pics with Supes that David mentioned a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ink, can you put up a link or point me in the right direction? I think I still see the same pics as before when I'm on the product page. I don't see any pics with Supes that David mentioned a few days ago.

There's nothing to link to. I got an email with a pic to click on but there's no URL to copy

There's nothing to link to. I got an email with a pic to click on but there's no URL to copy

I just found the pics on the blog. I haven't received the email yet. I love how he turned out! Aside from the teeth on the EX, I think he's pretty close to the proto! Maybe they'll start shipping soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back