Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a WL conversion on this.

Congrats. I think this one will be a sleeper hit along the lines of the Green Lantern PF. GL got bashed and had a pretty low ES because of it and now the EX is selling for around a G. My only real knock on this piece is that it's overpriced. Unless this piece is as big as the Hulk PFs, SSC charged too much for the piece. That said, I really like the way he looks and Darkseid is one of the MUST HAVE DC villains for my collection.

Congrats. I think this one will be a sleeper hit along the lines of the Green Lantern PF. GL got bashed and had a pretty low ES because of it and now the EX is selling for around a G. My only real knock on this piece is that it's overpriced. Unless this piece is as big as the Hulk PFs, SSC charged too much for the piece. That said, I really like the way he looks and Darkseid is one of the MUST HAVE DC villains for my collection.

It's kinda weird though, I and many others who hadn't seen it at SDCC or elsewhere, didn't think that New Hulk piece would be big, or as big as the King/Gladiator Hulk. Turns out in hand, That Hulk is Enormous. So I have a little inkling this might be bigger than most people think it is.

It's kinda weird though, I and many others who hadn't seen it at SDCC or elsewhere, didn't think that New Hulk piece would be big, or as big as the King/Gladiator Hulk. Turns out in hand, That Hulk is Enormous. So I have a little inkling this might be bigger than most people think it is.

"I swear its bigger than it looks!" :banana

"I swear its bigger than it looks!" :banana
darkseid.jpg

Actually I was debating puting facing the entire JLA

Very nice! I dont have room to get all the new PF's coming out but the ones I HAVE to own are Brown Wolverine, Classic Sabretooth and Black Suit Spidey. I want Apocalypse, Power Girl and Christian Bale Batman but time will tell if I end up being able to snag them.

I hope that's the case. If it is, this could be a very sought after piece. Many peeps didn't PO because of the cost/scale factor. Either way, I have him PO'd. No way I was missing out on this piece. All of my other DC villain PFs will be (already are) bat related. Darkseid will be displayed with JLA PFs because he's so bad ass and a true threat to the entire JLA.

Very nice! I dont have room to get all the new PF's coming out but the ones I HAVE to own are Brown Wolverine, Classic Sabretooth and Black Suit Spidey. I want Apocalypse, Power Girl and Christian Bale Batman but time will tell if I end up being able to snag them.

Well originally I was going to go for a JLA and Legion of Doom kind of set up JLA on one shelf and Legion below or something like that but I'm starting to reconsider. We'll see. It's tough trying to buy everything and then what happens if they never make one that I needed for my "set". I think I'll just take it as it comes and try to worry about who they will and won't get to.

Well originally I was going to go for a JLA and Legion of Doom kind of set up JLA on one shelf and Legion below or something like that but I'm starting to reconsider. We'll see. It's tough trying to buy everything and then what happens if they never make one that I needed for my "set". I think I'll just take it as it comes and try to worry about who they will and won't get to.

They'll get to everyone eventually, it's a marathon, not a sprint...if they burn through the big characters right at the start, there won't be anything left later on

They'll get to everyone eventually, it's a marathon, not a sprint...if they burn through the big characters right at the start, there won't be anything left later on
Yeah but I wouldn't say that too loudly around x-men fans. I mean Magneto has been on the hitlist for a decade now and they havent even teased him. Not saying it will happen like that with DC but hey, I know they're going to do the JLA 7, I have no idea if they"ll make a Black Manta or Zoom.

Yeah but I wouldn't say that too loudly around x-men fans. I mean Magneto has been on the hitlist for a decade now and they havent even teased him. Not saying it will happen like that with DC but hey, I know they're going to do the JLA 7, I have no idea if they"ll make a Black Manta or Zoom.

I think Zoom will be a repaint. I don't think he'll get a completely new sculpt. I know Igo said he likes Manta.

The X-Men situation isn't entirely Sideshow's fault, Disney fingerprints are all over that one

I wonder if a customizer can fatten him up to look more comic and cartoon accurate? He's been on a diet in these pics imo. It would be perfect if this can be done to this. Or maybe SS can add a bit of mass to him after hearing many cry over his weight loss. Worth a shot but a long shot.

He is meant to be soak in water to expand, after 4-5 hours. If you soak him too long, say 7 hours, he'll be too fat to do anything.

Back