Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC-comics-Darseid-Premium-Format-Figure-007.jpg

He's going to look badass

This will be around months they said :rolleyes2

I agree it will be around for months on the WL. So jump on fast now for a convert for sure. I already PO since I found out the ES on this. I didn't want to miss this like I miss one big guy. All the rest was a convert so far. This may come out looking better than expected. So not worth risking to lose out since I do like this character a lot. I also hope we get a real PF on BIg Barda to go with this. :pray: still great news this is now on WL! :clap

This will be around months they said :rolleyes2

It was available for almost 2 months :wink1:

Interesting that such a major villain has a small edition size by DC standards, but I guess Sinestro was the same.

This statue is going to be quite expensive in the near future. Pablo Viggiano is one on my favorite sculptors, and Adam Smith is the best at mold & cast. Hopefully the factory is able to emulate Kat Sapene's paint work.:pray:

Nice to see 500 es still gets the suckers biting overpriced ss products.This piece will not be worth that much more than retail,nothing from sideshow goes up in prices much anymore.If you ordered this prior to the low es alert,than congrats

Nice to see 500 es still gets the suckers biting overpriced ss products.This piece will not be worth that much more than retail,nothing from sideshow goes up in prices much anymore.If you ordered this prior to the low es alert,than congrats

You are definitely wrong on this one. Mark my words, this piece will go for well over a thousand in a couple years or less. :lecture

There are several pieces still rising at a nice steady rate. The only pieces struggling are DC line cuz of the large es but he has a low es so I would expect a steady increase here as well

You are definitely wrong on this one. Mark my words, this piece will go for well over a thousand in a couple years or less. :lecture

maybe if the msrp is $1000 on new pfs by that time.

anyhow, glad he finally "sold out" so I can put myself on the waitlist. Now just to wait for spidey to do the same (again).

Yep, and I don't want to hear anyone who bought him whining when SS tries to charge $600 for Aquaman since they know they can get away with it now.

The exclusive is on wait list now. Regular available with an edition size of 1000.

An ES of 500 for the Ex and an ES of 1000 for the Reg?! SSC normally doesn't do this. It's quite telling that this piece really didn't get a great reception.

However, for those that ordered this, kudos to you. The ES is now in your favor. If the ES for this was the usual high number, I don't think it would've waitlisted this early.

An ES of 500 for the Ex and an ES of 1000 for the Reg?! SSC normally doesn't do this. It's quite telling that this piece really didn't get a great reception.

However, for those that ordered this, kudos to you. The ES is now in your favor. If the ES for this was the usual high number, I don't think it would've waitlisted this early.

I bought for ES Because I didn't want to miss it. But I may end up liking this since I liked the character in the cartoons. I hope he was as good in the comics. So no WL for this guy.

Darkseid was a must buy the day Superman arrived at my door. I would have regretted not buying it in the long run.

It would be so much nicer if he was bigger in size. Hope the actual product will be much better in hand.

Back