Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17.jpg

Plz be bigger than that Lobo fella, thus bigger than Sup/Batman.

Lobo is 28.5" but is holding a weapon up high. This is 2.5" shorter over all but doesn't have a weapon... Although he is on a much taller base, hard to judge but I doubt this will look bigger in person.

Waiting for a video to clear this Darkseid PF size mystery. Even if it's elevated over Lobo on display, a video should allows us to see it's mass in comparison.

Darksied needed to be bigger. For the price this should be bigger. Seems like they kept the statue reg size but added 200.00 to the price tag. This should tower over Lobo and apocalyse.

I saw lobo at my lcs today next to superman and Bats and he seemed.like the same size. Kinda dissappointing considering the price

I saw lobo at my lcs today next to superman and Bats and he seemed.like the same size. Kinda dissappointing considering the price

Yes Lobo is not bigger than a reg PF. He's normal PF size. Apocalpse is bigger. Darksied needs to be much more massive and imposing.

Back