Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the Darkseid Ex. He was only about $350 with the reward points I used. I think this will look amazing in hand. I'm still hoping they'll give him some light-up eyes.

Just ordered the Darkseid Ex. He was only about $350 with the reward points I used. I think this will look amazing in hand. I'm still hoping they'll give him some light-up eyes.

that is super steal mate, wise choice. i really hope they do it with mix media fabric instead of whole sculpt. but its darkseid, you never go wrong having him in your collection.

I think he'll look great in person. Looking forward to all the SDCC photos. It sure would be cool if they added light up eyes just to say he is about to use his omega beams.

I think he'll look great in person. Looking forward to all the SDCC photos. It sure would be cool if they added light up eyes just to say he is about to use his omega beams.

For $600, it definitely should include light up eyes. This PF is way overpriced for what we are getting. If he was as large as Apocalypse then I could understand the $600 price tag. However, from seeing the pics of him next to the Supes PF, they are roughly about the same size (although Darkseid has more girth). A light up feature would at least give us a little more bang for our $$$.

I'd probably wouldn't use them much myself. However, I'll at least feel better about dropping $600 on the PF. $600 for this feels like highway robbery.

It's not so bad since standard size pfs are now $470. This went up before those $470 pfs which made it look way overpriced.

It's not so bad since standard size pfs are now $470. This went up before those $470 pfs which made it look way overpriced.

In my book it's still way overpriced. Apocalypse was $600 and he's massive and the Hulk PF's were $550. Anyway you look at it, $600 for Darkseid is ridiculous. The ONLY reason I bit was because Darkseid is a MUST have piece for my collection and I do like the overall look of the piece. This PF doesn't look to be 1/4 scale and it's an eggshell statue that weighs only 20 lbs. Hell, based off pics, he's not much taller than the Supes PF. No way anyone is going to convince me this piece is worth $600. Even though I PO'd it, I'm still upset over the price tag. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'll always believe SSC overcharged us for this PF.

In my book it's still way overpriced. Apocalypse was $600 and he's massive and the Hulk PF's were $550. Anyway you look at it, $600 for Darkseid is ridiculous. The ONLY reason I bit was because Darkseid is a MUST have piece for my collection and I do like the overall look of the piece. This PF doesn't look to be 1/4 scale and it's an eggshell statue that weighs only 20 lbs. Hell, based off pics, he's not much taller than the Supes PF. No way anyone is going to convince me this piece is worth $600. Even though I PO'd it, I'm still upset over the price tag. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'll always believe SSC overcharged us for this PF.

I agree with the fast ever raising prices. Next year will hit the 499.99 mark for all smaller PF. Then the next will be 530, 549.99, 570.00...etc...

Wait! Darksied is on WL already?? :clap

2mbe2Z8.jpg

Lol, like if it takes someone's cancellation to convert the Waitlist. They're mostly fake.
BTW I just *love* people saying "hey, a random 1:4 piece is now 460$... so this overpriced statue at 600$ is not anymore SO overpriced! hooray!".

Lol, like if it takes someone's cancellation to convert the Waitlist. They're mostly fake.
BTW I just *love* people saying "hey, a random 1:4 piece is now 460$... so this overpriced statue at 600$ is not anymore SO overpriced! hooray!".

it's just like the price of gas. we initially balk at the rising prices and then scramble to fill up when they fall a few cents...

It ain't random. Last three pfs that went up for order are $470.

Random in the sense of "a random character standing on a simple base in a simple pose". I know that prices are growing steadily and aren't meant to go down anytime soon, sadly. I still find very short sighted the mentality of "X is overpriced, but Y is even more overpriced, so X is suddenly more acceptable". Doesn't make any sense, but I understand it's mostly to justify the purchase. Everyone, including myself, needs a push from time to time, to spend that money laying around.

Back