Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of u want some kind of discount/coupon for tis! admit it!!!! close it SSC and no WL for the CBG fella....he'll bugs us 6 months later

As time continues to pass I have to admit I'm still disappointed and he is not growing on me. I do want him beefier and a little taller. This is Atkins Darkseid

Incase anyone hasn't noticed, Darkseid Limited Edition is set at 500

Great news, glad I ordered him day 1 now lol. Maybe there will only be 1500 with regular o_O. As long as everyone who wants him gets him it works out.:clap

I will wait for him to sell out and then get on the wait list. It will give me more time to decide without any commitment.

Now there will be a scramble to buy up the EX and flipper

t6Wy5ce.gif

I'm just glad the ES wasn't as crazy as the price :) Going to be nice to be able to have a Darkseid exclusive to display with the other Justice league members. Batman needs a joker. Sups needs Lex, justice league needs Darkseid.

I'm just glad the ES wasn't as crazy as the price :) Going to be nice to be able to have a Darkseid exclusive to display with the other Justice league members. Batman needs a joker. Sups needs Lex, justice league needs Darkseid.

I agree. I'm going to find a way to display Darkseid with the League. He's powerful enough to be the only JLA baddie I need in my collection.

Definitely. I'd say you are good for at least another 6 months before you jump on the WL. No hurry.

I don't see him going fast but then I can't see him to be coupon eligible yet. This is a bit thin in size, a bit small, price is way too high, COH is good ex. Not worth buying.... But ES is good. Ok... I will order now. I do like darksied and want one. Maybe in person this will be a lot cooler. Don't want to risk missing this like I missed apocalypse with only 500 ex. Ex ordered thanks ss for the low ES!

Back