Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best news EVER! I've been waiting for this for SO long! Finallyyyy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Is there a comic book story arc anyone can suggest to read regarding Darkseid? I would love to read up on this villian.

One of my, if not THE most anticipated character in PF form. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Love that they went classic, but I would also have loved the Final Crisis version.
@themadchadder: if you have nothing against older comics go for "The Great Darkness Saga".
Newer stuff that has been great was Superman/Batman: Supergirl by Loeb and Turner, JLA Rock of Ages, Final Crisis by Grant Morrison (don't read that if you have no clue about the DCU. Continuity heavy stuff, but great!) or the latest arc on Batman & Robin, where Batman goes to Apokolips and takes on Darkseid in his Hellbat suit. Epicnessssssssss. He also features in the New 52 Jusice League: Origin arc, but thats sadly a bit of a messy story. Darkseid is still great in it tho. That story has been made into animated film Justice League War, just as Superman/Batman: Supergirl got turned into animated movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (which was verrrrrry cool in my eyes). So, yeah. Check him out. On of DCs coolest villains ever.

One of my, if not THE most anticipated character in PF form. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Love that they went classic, but I would also have loved the Final Crisis version.
@themadchadder: if you have nothing against older comics go for "The Great Darkness Saga".
Newer stuff that has been great was Superman/Batman: Supergirl by Loeb and Turner, JLA Rock of Ages, Final Crisis by Grant Morrison (don't read that if you have no clue about the DCU. Continuity heavy stuff, but great!) or the latest arc on Batman & Robin, where Batman goes to Apokolips and takes on Darkseid in his Hellbat suit. Epicnessssssssss. He also features in the New 52 Jusice League: Origin arc, but thats sadly a bit of a messy story. Darkseid is still great in it tho. That story has been made into animated film Justice League War, just as Superman/Batman: Supergirl got turned into animated movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (which was verrrrrry cool in my eyes). So, yeah. Check him out. On of DCs coolest villains ever.
Awesome. Thanks so much. I'll be checking these stories out here in the near future.

The Great Darkness Saga is to this day, my favorite Darkseid story. I actually picked up those Legion of Super-Heroes issues from my comic shop when they were released back in the early 80's and still have them to this day. I was just a kid when I read them but I'll never forget how blown away I was by the story. Loved Keith Giffen's artwork. He drew such a powerful and absolutely bad ass Darkseid. It's a great read and will always be my first recommendation to anyone interested in reading up on the character.

As for the PF, DAY ONE PO FOR ME. No way I'm missing out on one of the most powerful and coolest villains in the DCU. From what we can see, I think he looks AWESOME. Love that he's fully sculpted and in his classic costume. HE WILL BE MINE!

Man, I forgot who it was (apologies), but they called it. Aquaman and upcoming Darkseid. Awesome! :clap

He's pretty big from what I remember, so do you guys think maybe Lobo prices or higher?

Back