Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the reveal on this piece. Easily my most anticipated upcoming PF. Now I just need a Deathstroke PF.
Man I have been dying for a Darkseid. Only a few more days to go. Hopefully it's up in 8.5 hours instead though lol
I am hoping this is a classic version of Darkseid. Hopefully with a nice Kirby-inspired head sculpt and killing glove, maybe as part of the exclusive.

View attachment 155258

View attachment 155257

And I would love a Kalibak, Steppenwolf, and Orion PF also. Awesome New Gods stuff!
Kirbybhead would be a nice part of the Reg. Hope they don't cheap out like they did with PG, BG and to a lesser extent CW when it comes to the Ex on this
I would still probably get a sitting Darkseid but that hasn't been the norm with the DC line. I want him standing and menacing with omega beam eyes!!
Yeah man the sitting down thing seems to be getting played BIG time! I'm tired of it to be honest. Ever since Magneto came out through XM everyone seems to want a seated pose on every character
Typical CBG confusing Darkseid with Thanos.
Lmao I didn't even realize he posted that. Must've skipped him lol
Better not be new 52 Darkseid.
**** man, I'm with you all the way on that one!
I believe this piece will be revealed on the 12th day, save the best for last.
What'd they reveal last year?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

light-up omega beam or fail!!!!

"Eatz mor chickens" -evil cows
Light up would be so boss. I'd be happy with light up eyes as opposed to a plastic looking piece of crap coming out

What'd they reveal last year?

5xvd6u.png

12 Days of Sideshow 2013 | Sideshow Collectibles

At least we don't have to worry about a change of hair EX with Darkseid. It'll probably be like Superman and have one stoic HS and one burning eyes HS.

Can't believe that was last year. Feels like it Just happened and one of them got canceled, SW McQ hasn't even been really talked about since SDCC and that was just some sketches, Arkham and BC as well (no info) and they had one where they just showed us that the next year was their 20th lol ****ing lame lol. More like 8 (but maybe not even) days of Sideshow

Wow 3 days with **** contests eh? Hope we get a full 12 reveals (or is that asking for too much?)

At least we don't have to worry about a change of hair EX with Darkseid. It'll probably be like Superman and have one stoic HS and one burning eyes HS.
L M mother****ing A O! :hi5:
This is what I've heard also with the inclusion of a possible Alien Maquette announcement somewhere before hand [emoji14]anic:
Oh man, can't wait to see.this maquette!

I just noticed that the Campbell Black Cat had a reveal last year and this year. Just get the damn thing out already.

12 days mostly sucked. I need 3 Darkseid heads. Normal menacing, Omega Beams shooting out, and light up eyes head.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Hope the reveal shows the sculpt and not just a Darkseid logo.
Lmfao dude you made such a great point and am scaring the crap out of me for what we'll be getting (or rather Not?)
I just noticed that the Campbell Black Cat had a reveal last year and this year. Just get the damn thing out already.
Yup! And from what I see, it looms like a damn rehash again. The worst part is the whole MJ Black Cat, which I hope is actually a "typo" for their sakes
12 days mostly sucked. I need 3 Darkseid heads. Normal menacing, Omega Beams shooting out, and light up eyes head.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
:hi5: dude that would be BEYOND EPIC! I'd pay $700 for that
Damn it better be. Tired of setting my alarm for 2:58am EST every night to no ****ing avail!

This is my ideal Darkseid...

View attachment 155259

This. Without a doubt the Doctor Doom original PF is one of the best that SSC has ever done and I'd love to see a similar Darkseid.

Better not be new 52 Darkseid.

Pretty safe bet that it won't be, they've stayed away from it completely save the initial teasers for the license but that was for 1:6 product and even that hasn't hit. The question is whether it'll be Jim Lee inspired.

light-up omega beam or fail!!!!

That is a must.

I just thought the same thing.

So we'll get a preview with a logo this year, a preview with a digital sculpt in 2016, and thus will go up for PO in 2017 and prob be the new PF regular price of $999.

Back