Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty damn good to me. The head piece is a little far back on his head but I don't think that's a deal breaker. I can't wait to see him next to one of the other DC PFs for scale. I don't know how they'd do it, but zig-zag omega beams would be killer.

I just hope they use the hulk factory to make this. If they use the apoc factory we're all in trouble...

I just hope they use the hulk factory to make this. If they use the apoc factory we're all in trouble...
I think Apoc had more to do with the transport containers than factory mess ups bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I saw this and nearly screeched it's so nice. Definitely getting it!

I just ordered the Superman PF so this will go real well next to it.

I always pronounce it in my head when reading it as "Darkseed" even though i know it's "Darkside" :slap

Hoping for a Kirby style alternate head sculpt. This one looks very much like Turner's Darkseid.

If I wasn't limited on display space I'd buy both Lobo and Darkseid. Superman only has room for 1 nemesis at my house :(

These big statues are usually above my price range but I might need to get this one, he looks pretty awesome. I hope he comes with 50 feet of zig zagging omega beams.

These big statues are usually above my price range but I might need to get this one, he looks pretty awesome. I hope he comes with 50 feet of zig zagging omega beams.

50 feet? What the **** is this, Childs play? Think bigger my friend.

Back