Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for making me feel better guys, I can see past the hand now, makes sense.

That's the problem with Superman and Batman being so big is now the vilians gotta be even bigger. What about Doomsday or Armored Lex, or Cyborg Superman....Killer Croc, Bane...

Darksied is too skinny. So I will pass and wait for a good doomsday! Imagine the space issues for completists. Lol

I think it might be better to wait until we get to see more than just the preview! I hope this is going to be epic... Surely SS can't waste this opportunity!

I haven't seen full reveal yet but I'm thinking I might actually pass on this guy. Darkseid is my favorite Sup villain but I was thinking he is similar to Thanos and Apocalypse in appearance/size. I thinking of waiting for a Doomsday or Armored Lex just to add a little variety and due to space constraints I cant' get em all. Or can I...I'll leave it to SS to win me over.

I haven't seen full reveal yet but I'm thinking I might actually pass on this guy. Darkseid is my favorite Sup villain but I was thinking he is similar to Thanos and Apocalypse in appearance/size. I thinking of waiting for a Doomsday or Armored Lex just to add a little variety and due to space constraints I cant' get em all. Or can I...I'll leave it to SS to win me over.

I feel the exact opposite. I'm passing on Lex, Doomsday, and all the other Supes villains. I want the greatest most powerful villain of all. I'm only picking up Darkseid. I'm big in the Bat-verse so I'll be picking up quite a few PFs in Bats rogue gallery. However, outside the Bats PF line, the plan for me is to pick up the Big 7 and a villain that can threaten them all. Darkseid is it. There's no way I pass on him unless he looks like barbage. So far, I like what we've seen. Looking forward to the full reveal.

but this might look plain because Darkseid's costume doesnt really have that much detail right?

I'm in a weird place right now..... I don't currently have any SSC Pre-Orders on the books. But Darkseid may change that.

I'm more a Batman PF collector, but I may pick this up, especially since Bats kind of killed Darkseid.

I also have Wonder Woman enroute and Superman PFs, so my whole Batman PF Collecting rule is so loosely tied together anyway.

but this might look plain because Darkseid's costume doesnt really have that much detail right?

Wouldn't be the first.... I don't think Catwoman or Harley PF's have terribly complicated/interesting costumes.

Wouldn't be the first.... I don't think Catwoman or Harley PF's have terribly complicated/interesting costumes.

now that i think about it..yeah..catwoman's is plain..but she got that booty! LOL

Back