darkness pf exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :devil

Hell yeah Josh!!!! Glad you like:rock

Yeah, I'm just glad it snuck in before my last real paycheck 2 weeks ago... If it would have been just a month later.... Would have had to cancel like I did the Thing PF and the PL. :monkey1

Got lucky, and now Darkness graces my shelves. It's really a fantastic PF and a Grail for me, something I have wanted since I saw a SSC PF at all... Those who have missed out, will regret it later. :devil

Congrats, Josh, on getting Darkness. Sorry to hear you had to cancel other items but you made the right decision keeping Darkness. I truly LOVE him. People don't realize what they're missing.

Miss the exclusive no worry get on the waitlist...

I've seen more and more Exclusive items and sold out items come back for second chance... is it all from cancellations.. is SS going to learn that ES's are getting too high... Are the ES's acurate anyway???:monkey3

Miss the exclusive no worry get on the waitlist...

I've seen more and more Exclusive items and sold out items come back for second chance... is it all from cancellations.. is SS going to learn that ES's are getting too high... Are the ES's acurate anyway???:monkey3

the darkness exclusive has an es of only 500. and it is STILL AVAILABLE!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=71271

i'm having a brain meltdown as to why this isn't sold out. never mind that there's not enough legend fans. this is one of sideshow's best efforts to date. is everyone in it just for the resale value or popularity? this is true art.

i'm having a brain meltdown as to why this isn't sold out. never mind that there's not enough legend fans. this is one of sideshow's best efforts to date. is everyone in it just for the resale value or popularity? this is true art.

i think it's because of the flood of stuff shipping during the 4th quarter and people had to decide between a license they love and this piece.

it is a great statue and even a very casual legend fan like myself would like one but i cant justify $300 plus for a statue which would generate the following question from everybody who came over to my house: "Why do you own a statue of satan?" believe me i dont care what other people think but i dont want to have to explain who this cult favorite is to everybody. its not like darth vader who is widely known.

I wasn't sure about this until I saw some on hand pics, it looks beautiful.....so far it's all been Marvel for me, but this monster is impressive.

I can buy a new EX from SS for around $400 all in, maybe a little under...or I can buy one from a fellow UK resident, no taxes shipping included and..AND..have it by the weekend for the same price.

So the question is.....is he worth it. Damn I haven't even seen the film since I was very little.

I wasn't sure about this until I saw some on hand pics, it looks beautiful.....so far it's all been Marvel for me, but this monster is impressive.

I can buy a new EX from SS for around $400 all in, maybe a little under...or I can buy one from a fellow UK resident, no taxes shipping included and..AND..have it by the weekend for the same price.

So the question is.....is he worth it. Damn I haven't even seen the film since I was very little.

The movie sucks, the statue rocks !

This is the only collectible I have from a movie that I don't really like.

still available!!!???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

has the world gone insane?

now dance furball..DANCE!!

:chew :emperor

This isn't meant as an insult but just a reality in many collectors situation. Many of our wives, girlfriends, family, and friends can deal with the SW, LOTR, Marvel, etc looking statues but they draw the line at a 24" Devil looking statue in the house.

Or maybe he's just not as popular as everyone thinks...

darkness was hailed as being one of the best statues ss has done, ever. but i never read where in order to get one, you have to sign a contract for your soul. :lol :lol :lol

With all the great SW and Marvel..and Universal Monster stuff that Sideshow is putting out at the moment, as well as all the other companies...people have to draw a line somewhere, and like myself, had to give Darkness the chop!

For me personally, I could really care less what family or friends think about what I collect.

One friend of mine is a real religious freak and said I was Godless for having Darkness in my house:lol I told him that was his opinion and I didn't give a **** what he thought and he never had to come back to my house if it offended him. Simple as that.

I cant see letting someone else's opinion effect me or my collecting habits.

For me personally, I could really care less what family or friends think about what I collect.

One friend of mine is a real religious freak and said I was Godless for having Darkness in my house:lol I told him that was his opinion and I didn't give a **** what he thought and he never had to come back to my house if it offended him. Simple as that.

I cant see letting someone else's opinion effect me or my collecting habits.

Well said King,
I hate it when peoples religious/personal beliefs are forced upon yourself. They act like theyre doing you a favour, when in reality it couldnt be further from the truth.

still available!!!???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

has the world gone insane?

now dance furball..DANCE!!

:chew :emperor

lol yeah i can't believe it's still available either. 2 of SS's pieces that are incredibly under appreciated are the Darkness and Lurtz PFs, tho Lurtz might take off when Aragorn comes out.

Back