DARKMAN ordering thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys freaking out about, he was just online today, he has a few projects going at once.

When he doesn't log on for a month, then its time to panic.

And to be honest here, I sent him a pm just two days before everyone starting asking and he responded about a day later. He's getting them out soon.

Everytime I pm him he gets back to me in a few days. I'm not worried about. He just has a lot on his plate.

It's not like we haven't seen someone bite off more than they could chew and disapppear before. I am not saying it has happened this time but it wouldn't be a first. And before anyone thinks I am stirring the pot, I am into him for $65 US myself. He was very chatty before i paid him and I haven't heard a word from him since I sent him a pm telling him I had sent payment.

hi, I need you provide your name and want to know when you paid me $ 65 usd and what thing you ordered, because I can not find any record that you bought something from "Darkman", if you ordered something please contact me to send your stuff
Greetings!

Last edited:
yeah!
the molds are finished and ready to use, and today I got the semi-flexible resin so I dedicate this week to make the casts

It's not like we haven't seen someone bite off more than they could chew and disapppear before. I am not saying it has happened this time but it wouldn't be a first. And before anyone thinks I am stirring the pot, I am into him for $65 US myself. He was very chatty before i paid him and I haven't heard a word from him since I sent him a pm telling him I had sent payment.

I feel what you are sayin'. I've been burned a few times here too, especially from "you know who". But Betomatali has been very good with communication, with my experience, and there has been at times a few days gap, but he's always sends a message to me via PM, email or gmail. I'm sure there will be nothing to worry about, IMHO.

ok you claimed in the open forum that you have no record of a payment from me. This is copied and pasted from my Paypal archive. This is a record of my payment to you of $65 US for one Darkman bandged head and hat.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4Y352110HM994951U)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jun 16, 2010 Payment To Enrique Humberto Matali Robles Completed ... -$67.00 USD

Related Transactions
Jun 16, 2010 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $8.15 CAD
Jun 16, 2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$8.15 CAD
Jun 16, 2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details $7.75 USD

Sent to:
Enrique Humberto Matali Robles
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$67.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$67.00 USD (equals -$73.26 CAD)

Conversion from:
-$8.15 CAD
Conversion to:
$7.75 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.951387 U.S. Dollars

Date:
Jun 16, 2010
Time:
22:20:49 PDT
Completed

Funding Type:
PayPal Balance and Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$59.25 USD - PayPal Account
$8.15 CAD - Bank of Montreal Chequing (Confirmed)
Back Up Funding Source

I would appreciate my head and hat being place in the mail ASAP
Mike Thain
I pm'ed betomatali this a few minutes ago. Now IK am posting it here so all can see that I did pay him.
Now do you see why I am worried? I paid him almost three weeks ago and he has no record of it and wants me to prove that I did. Well, there is the proof.
Mike Thain

I wouldn't be worried man. He has a lot of stuff going on. If he was going to rip people off, he would have done us ALL. I'm sure things will be straightened out. I've got stuff from him before. Sometimes it takes him a few days to get back to you.

Fret not my brother.

ok you claimed in the open forum that you have no record of a payment from me. This is copied and pasted from my Paypal archive. This is a record of my payment to you of $65 US for one Darkman bandged head and hat.
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4Y352110HM994951U)

Original Transaction
Jun 16, 2010 Payment To Enrique Humberto Matali Robles Completed ... -$67.00 USD

Related Transactions
Jun 16, 2010 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $8.15 CAD
Jun 16, 2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details -$8.15 CAD
Jun 16, 2010 Currency Conversion Completed Details $7.75 USD

Sent to:
Enrique Humberto Matali Robles
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$67.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$67.00 USD (equals -$73.26 CAD)

Conversion from:
-$8.15 CAD
Conversion to:
$7.75 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.951387 U.S. Dollars

Date:
Jun 16, 2010
Time:
22:20:49 PDT
Completed

Funding Type:
PayPal Balance and Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$59.25 USD - PayPal Account
$8.15 CAD - Bank of Montreal Chequing (Confirmed)
Back Up Funding Source

I would appreciate my head and hat being place in the mail ASAP
Mike Thain
I pm'ed betomatali this a few minutes ago. Now IK am posting it here so all can see that I did pay him.
Now do you see why I am worried? I paid him almost three weeks ago and he has no record of it and wants me to prove that I did. Well, there is the proof.
Mike Thain

Hi, sorry if I bother you in some way and I apologize, I already found your payment, the problem is that in my Paypal, your payment only appears but has no specification of what you ordered or your nick on the forum, besides that I must have overlooked, and I did not write it on my schedule of deliveries, I just want to clarify that I never said you had not paid (or try to call you a liar and steal your money or something like that) I said :
hi, I need you provide your name and want to know when you paid me $ 65 usd and what thing you ordered, because I can not find any record that you bought something from "Darkman", if you ordered something please contact me to send your stuff
Greetings!
, I just wanted you to send me the details of your purchase to send your stuff, that's all, heads are ready, so I send yours next Monday and should arrive in a couple weeks it is normal delivery time, again I offer you an apology. regards

Last edited:
Got mine today. Very nice, man! Can't wait to get started on him. Anyone got a good suggestion for the hat?

Got mine today. Very nice, man! Can't wait to get started on him. Anyone got a good suggestion for the hat?

Im getting the bandaged head which also needs the hat. Im gonna try and use the Gestapo hat by TTL. 7toys7 sells it on ebay from time to time. Worked wonders on Freddy and they seem pretty similar. With some weathering it should do the trick. Ill let you know how it goes when my stuff arrives.

Why don't you just use the hat he sculpted? I got mine today and it is an awesome hat. Great work, Beto.

Coat: $50 usd ($8 usd shipping to usa) ($12 usd WORLDWIDE)
pants: $25 usd ($6 usd shipping to usa) ($10 usd WORLDWIDE)
shirt: $25 usd ($6 usd shipping to usa) ($10 usd WORDLWIDE)
Full cloth set: $90 usd ($12 usd shipping to usa) ($18 usd WORLDWIDE)

Painted burn head drilled for true type: $70 usd
Unpainted burn head $40 usd
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $12 usd
Mexpost $22 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to Worldwide: registred mail $17usd
Mexpost $30 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Cloth set and painted head: $160
Cloth set and unpainted head: $140
Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $15 usd
Mexpost $25 usd (arrives in 5 days)
Shipping cost to Wordwide: registred mail $22usd
Mexpost $35 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Limited to 10 pieces only
This head is part of a set of 4 heads to Darkman:
1-Bandaged head with hat
2-Screaming head with bandages torn
3-Bandaged hands
4-Robert G. Durant head!!

paypal account: [email protected]
best regards!

4616651740_4be22dec2f_b.jpg

Painted burn head drilled for true type: $70 usd
Unpainted burn head $40 usd

Painted screaming head drilled for true type: $70 usd
Unpainted screaming head $40 usd

Painted bandaged/hat head drilled for true type: $80 usd
Unpainted bandaged/hat head $50 usd

Painted Full head set drilled for true type: $210 usd
Unpainted Full head set $120 usd

Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $25 usd
Mexpost $45 usd (arrives in 5 days)
Shipping cost to Worldwide: registred mail $35usd
Mexpost $60 usd (arrives in 5 days)

4640613128_38acbccd02_o.jpg

Cloth sets /heads orders
1-Mollins coat/unpainted burn head - hat head (payment received) BLACK
2-Charles Hughey full cloth set/ burn head (payment received) BLACK
3-Elvis1976 coat/ unpainted hat head (payment received)BLUE
4-Mr Barlow full cloth set/unpainted full head set(payment received)BLUE
5-Elm Street Freak full cloth set/extra coat/painted hat head (payment received)BLACK BLUE
6-Unsung Hero full cloth set (payment received) BLACK
7-DarthMagnus full cloth set/screaming head (payment received) BLACK
8-marker2037 full cloth set/painted burn head (payment received)BLUE

Darkman cloth set FIRST RUN SOLD OUT!!

Head orders
1-Saintsynunpainted full head set (payment received)

Master Wayne full cloth set/head
Bigblackbat full cloth set/head
Keista75 full cloth set
Ultramanimator coat
tjg full cloth set BLUE
TurdFerguson full cloth set/head

Hi! I just got re-directed from OSW to ask if there was any chance you could possibly re-cast or have any Dark Man Head sculpts? I guess this must be out of the blue, but I've seen two customs based on your work and they look fantastic! Is there any chance you could stretch far enough to offer me copies of the sculpts? Please let me know through Sideshow Freaks or OSW. thanks. Great workl!!

Back