DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Josh!!!

I know this has been something that you and Theresa have been wanting for some time now.

You're definitely going to be one of the coolest dads around. And I agree with Sean, that Myers costume and knife can come in handy with an _______ boyfriend. :lol

Enjoy this moment, and don't worry about all the other worries in the world - this is a time to be happy and celebrating.

Josh, congrats to you and your wife. God bless you both. This is some great news indeed. Man, you must be on cloud 9 there. Well, not much to say but best of wishes and enjoy the start of your new lives.

Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!

Kids....ack.

But I guess if you are happy then it is good news. Kongrats. :rock

Enough celebrating, now paint my heads! :whip

Dark Artist wets his brush and miracles happen. I hope you're not wiping that brush off on the curtains. Congrats brutha.

:lol Thanks guys! Now I will work hard to see if I can get this backlog taken care of before the baby is born.... or else I might have to make him/her take up some of my slack. :D

I seriously appreciate all the kind words. Especially from some of my customers with late work, it means a lot to me guys. I will put this positive energy to work for you all, and will have more to show this week. You guys rock, seriously. :duff

We should've sent our repaints to Josh's wife. I'll bet she makes this 1:1 from scratch to completion in 9 months!
DirtDOG.gif

:wacky:peace

Just proves the sun does eventually break through the clouds.

Congrats on this wonderful news to you both!! :duff

...And I have HUGE life news....

My Wife is pregnant... I am going to be a ____ing DAD. :rock

So I am going to see if I can put some of that positive energy into the work. Needless to say I am on cloud nine at the moment.

That's F---ing WICKED news Josh!!! Congrats bro. Truly, this is HUGE! You deserve this like crazy and it's going to be amazing.

:rock :rock :rock

:duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back