DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

:lol That is what I don't look forward to in my future teaching career. Young girls are far more skanky dressing and loose in morals than they were when I was a kid, I don't want to end up in some crazy scandal or anything. :horror

And thanks for the kind words guys, Tonight I should be done with even more. I start class tomorrow again, but I have the entire rest of the day to blow on work. So expect pics. :rock

:lol That is what I don't look forward to in my future teaching career. Young girls are far more skanky dressing and loose in morals than they were when I was a kid, I don't want to end up in some crazy scandal or anything. :horror

And thanks for the kind words guys, Tonight I should be done with even more. I start class tomorrow again, but I have the entire rest of the day to blow on work. So expect pics. :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

:duff :duff :duff

Yeah, with my 5th and 6th graders its not an issue. However, when I was student teaching it was something I worried about a lot. There where a handful of girls that would wear stuff to my class just to mess with me. So I can totally relate. :lol

Looking forward to seeing update as always Josh. :rock

I was wondering if you saw those Rorschach pics from yesterday. :lol

:rock

I did.
confused21.gif

Hey Josh would you mind trading your repainted Indy PF for my factory one, and you can just repaint it when you get a chance for yourself? :lol You did such an awesome job on it man, and I'm looking forward to your update also. :rock2

:lol You guys are funny...

I might be up to Indy PF head repaints, if people are ok with waiting a bit. I really want to help people have a better Indy.

Tonight I worked to finish changing over a Stealth IM into a regular IM. I got it done, just have to gloss him up and I can remove the tape that is covering the lights.

DSCN5391.jpg

DSCN5393.jpg

DSCN5395.jpg

DSCN5396.jpg

Looks great Josh...probably has been my #1 grail piece for the longest time. The gloss is really gonna make him shine.

I had the pleasure to see the IM repaint (in progress) in person and it is simply amazing! Josh is an artist! You hear me! AN ARTIST!!!!

You need to figure out a way to make your art a full time job my man!
:)

btw - the background of the 1st and second pics look like some strange, nude, mini death camp!

Awesome work on IM Josh! You really are getting diversified with your abilities :rock :rock

Can't wait to see the finished glossed and lit-up images :rock

I might be up to Indy PF head repaints, if people are ok with waiting a bit. I really want to help people have a better Indy.

I have to admit, the only real reason I held out for the Exclusive was to make is easy to send the head to you for a repaint, Josh...

At this point, however, I think we should all let you take it easy for a while before we all head down to the Post Office with our heads in our hands...:lol

Looking good Josh!!

How did the Maximus turn out?? Are you done with him yet?? I would love to see finished pics when you are done with him, as I think he looks like some of your best work yet!! And that statue is ^^^^ing amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back