DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

That McClane figure looks fantastic Josh, I love how you dirtied him up. :rock2 And nice work on the head sculpt toyadventurer.

Gotta say you are the reason i joined, looking at your work is awesome.

Like DA said, you deserve some praise as well, because that's a fantastic sculpt.

And if it makes you feel any better, I truly don't even know how to cast, so the bloodline dies with me. :whip

Ditto! That hair sculpt is TOPS! Really makes the figure IMO. :banana

Hey, Josh... this is missing something:

l_3f561dbd6faa47dd8c444b0e497ea754.jpg

:lol

:lol

Hey, I think DA can vouch I was probably waiting longer than you.

Get back in line! :whip

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Yeah, waiting for a figure from me is akin to being in a DMV line... only it lasts longer and you are home during the waiting. :lol

But I promise you guys, the people waiting on figure runs... things are coming fast. I should have some Roy's, Michaels, and Rorschach's done very very shortly. They are coming. :rock

I HATE THE DMV, MAYBE BECAUSE I'M ASIAN I DUNNO, but that line (Joshs line) is what inspired me to start painting.. so THANK YOU. btw josh I'm back!! I started painting again.. check out my new stuff!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Yeah, waiting for a figure from me is akin to being in a DMV line... only it lasts longer and you are home during the waiting. :lol

That, and the people behind the counter don't smell like onions.:monkey4

After seeing McClane, I have zero complaints. You keep putting out work like that and you shouldn't have any commission shortages...regardless of the time it takes.

IrishJedi may try to beat you up though. He's becoming increasingly violent :lol

:thwak

Nope. I'm next! :naughty

i'll fight you all!!
good news on the supes' though josh - really looking forward to seeing that. then my uber-dark anakin to go....

da10.jpg

sorry for stealing the pic off your site.... but i never get tired of seeing this - it's so damn good! i want mine just like that!

Han is almost done too! There are a lot of heads that are right there...almost finished. I just had some stuff that had to go out in time for Xmas, and that put me back a day or two... on top of normal Christmas duties with family and such.

But right now I have 2 Han's that are almost done, one Krycek, 2 Wolverines, 4 Anakins 3 Superman heads and many many more that I am trying to get finished before my break is done.

Damn Josh your work never ceases to amaze. I gotta get my hands on one of your Rorschachs sooner than later.

i'll fight you all!!
good news on the supes' though josh - really looking forward to seeing that. then my uber-dark anakin to go....

da10.jpg

sorry for stealing the pic off your site.... but i never get tired of seeing this - it's so damn good! i want mine just like that!

OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!! Me likey!!:monkey5:monkey5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back