DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Trick or Treat tonight, and more treats to come in the fullness of time...don't get too scared by the little 'uns who show up at your door tonight!

[goes to buy more candy]

:D

a late happy halloween from me .
I just remembered I forgot to tell you Freddy and the Vasquez and Ripley heads are in the post. Posted them 3 days ago so they should be with you soon. :rock
Keep up the great work. :rock

BTW :

f you hear anything from Lonnie over at H2creative I would appreciate it if you could let me or all of us know. I'm dying to order an apone head :lol:rock.

Indeed, I'm going to have a little something for you later ;), wouldn't be Halloween at SSF if I didn't have some sort of imagery with your Michael :D

Ohh... Dude, I can't wait... Just watched H1 and H2 directly after so I am definitely in the spirit... :rock

H1 and H2 kick ass, especially 1.

I'm a nut though and actually enjoy 3. Cocharan was a nasty old man, what he did to that poor little kid, making bugs and snakes come out of his eye socket and mouth...

Oh I LOVE H3...if it weren't so late I would watch that one again too. Badass movie..

And Sean...I can't wait!!!
mikemani-1.gif

Hey Josh, WTF was up with H8??!! Something about Witches?? I saw some crazy ^^^^ where the TV was making horrible ^^^^ happen to people. Saw this kid having snakes and bug and horrible ^^^^ coming out og his mouth and just all sorts of craziness!!!!

thats pretty bad ass. :rock
Just watched Halloween 2 then Salems lot.
H2 is great , I love movies that follow straight on from the first , seems perfect for Myers too. As soon as the blood ran from Michaels eyes at the end I immediatley thought of your figure josh. :rock Awesome work. :rock

AWESOME SHOT!! I love that... I can hear the little piano PING in my head, right when Michael hits the light.. BADASS! :rock

First up, the ok image.

poster3.jpg

That's an awesome pic.

I'm 41 so I watched H1, 2 and 3 in the movie theater when first released.

H1 is my favorite horror movie of all time, it's the only Halloween movie that has the spectre of THE SHAPE and H2 is the only movie that captured "Michael Myers" right.

I refuse to watch 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 and the only thing I like about Zombie's version is indeed the mask although nothing could ever replace the mask from 1 but 2 is also awesome.

It makes me sad when I meet so many teens or early to mid twenties who tell me that H1 is very boring and that Hostel and Saw are better movies.

Ouch...

:(

It was the Boogie Man?

As a matter of fact...it was.

poster4.jpg

It makes me sad when I meet so many teens or early to mid twenties who tell me that H1 is very boring and that Hostel and Saw are better movies.

Ouch...

:(

I will restore your faith !.
I am a teen and actually laughed at that comment.
Halloween rocks. :rock

It was the Boogie Man?

As a matter of fact...it was.

poster4.jpg

Holy crap how did I miss that image , Shaun , thats bad ass. :rock
Awesome work , awesome figure.:rock
The font and atmosphere is perfect for these images.

I'm only 25 and I'll take the original Halloween over anything modern.

YESS!!! :rock:rock:rock

The Theme springs to mind IMMEDIATELY upon seeing that image... really love that bit...PERFECT work Sean... :D

yep ... when I go to the cinema to see a horror or watch one on dvd I already know nothing is going to take my favorite horrors.
The thing , The shining , Halloween , The Texas Chainsaw Massacre , Nightmare on Elm street to a certain extent and for me Friday 13th part 3.

When I watch a new horror I can like it or love it but it will never have the same effect on me as the movies mentioned and a few more did.
If you watch them enough and can have enough dedication and apreciation for them they will never leave you......

god I sound like a mega super nerd. :lol:lol

I will restore your faith !.
I am a teen and actually laughed at that comment.
Halloween rocks. :rock

LOL

Ok, faith restored.

Oh, and you also have good taste.

You should see my girlfriend. :lol:lol:lol

Image33.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pics Sean, very unique! Although I agree Halloween is the best horror film ever made the Shining still sits tied with #1 for me.

Carpenter / Kubrick = Great suspense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back