• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DarkArtis Emergency Sale.. Tons of stuff, PF's and figs.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am in need of $600 for bills... The Wife and I are in a pickle, so the time has come to do some major selling... get this taken care of. So here goes...

SSC EX Darth Maul, repainted eyes and corrected tats. Will include Droid set and his stuff. box as well. The only thing missing is the blade on the sliced saber...I used that for a custom. Asking $80 shipped

DSCN1933.jpg

SSC Aragorn, no box. Asking $40 shipped.

ss_aragorn003.jpg

Last edited:
Did you repaint the Jason part 3's face Josh ? Any other Jasons left ? Or marvel stuff?

Thanks guys, I appreciate everything... you guys rock, I know you all would help if you could. :duff

And Shai, I must have not taken any.. but here are some quick ones.

jasonremake1006.jpg

jasonremake1005.jpg

IM PENDING, Myers Pending, Jason pending, Keaton Batman Pending. :rock

Great --good to see freaks helping each other--
Now go and take care of those stupid bills,so you don't have to sell any more great stuff.

Thanks guys! The IM is sold, and the Joker is pending... so I can keep my Darkness PF. :rock

You all rock. I will keep the rest up if anyone wants them, thank you all for your swift attention and your help in this... I very much appreciate all of you guys, even the ones who just peeked in to pledge their support..You guys are the best. :rock

Back