• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: HT Roadblock, SSC Snowtrooper, SSC Vader Deluxe EX, MLP EX variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niltusk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Paypal only. Shipping in the US. Price listed is what I'm asking, no added fees...

Hot Toys Roadblock, opened to check it out,never displayed, didn't get any of the other Retaliation figs so its been in its box. Art box in great shape and comes in HT shipper. Letting it go at $190 shipped in the US.

Sideshow Snowtrooper2nd owner, took it out of the box, loved it, its perfect, but I'm jumping into PFs and this or my Tatooine stuff had to go and I love me some desert stuff, so its just sat in the box not being displayed. My loss = your luck :lol $225 - 235 shipped USdepending on your locale, I'm in the midwest.

Sideshow Deluxe Vader ExclusivePerfect tusks, I have two of these, after getting replacement heads, both are literally perfect, but I'm selling this one, not because of anything wrong with it, because its in the display I took down. Also has only been displayed a couple weeks in comparison to the other, so its very fresh and still has that new Vader smell. :lol Includes shipper. $250 shipped in the US.

Funko Glitter See through variant of DJ Pony Apparently a rare exclusive, selling for my daughter, but I can guarantee its new and untouched, she keeps the boxes of her seconds and variants on a shelf unopened. $40 shipped in the US.

WTB a Medi Jango Fett helmet. :wink1:
WTB SSC Cobra Viper helmet.
WTB SSC Rock N Roll uniform.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot Toys Light Armor Thor, unopened shipper. $Sold Ebay
HT IM Midas suit, ordered direct from SSC, never opened. $Sold Ebay.
WTB SSC Ventress headsculpt. Bought, thanks JediMike. :duff
WTB Medi or SSC Maul headsculpt. Bought, thank you Stardust :hi5:

Last edited:
Re: HT Iron Man Midas unopened, SSC Star Wars

Bump..........

Re: SSC Star Wars for sale, WTB sculpts, Evil Ash, Jason 7

PM sent. I have a SSC Ventress headsculpt for you.

Re: HT Boss, SSC Star Wars for sale, WTB sculpts, Evil Ash, Jason 7

Bump....

Re: HT Boss, SSC Star Wars Kenobi, Numa 4 sale, WTB sculpts

Bump...

Re: WTS: New HT Roadblock, Boss figures WTB: Medi Jango helmet

BUMP!!!!

Re: WTS: New HT Roadblock, Boss figures WTB: Medi Jango helmet

BUMMMP!

Bump Truck!
articulated-dump-truck-40827-2580543.jpg

Back