• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My NEW STUFF SALE THREAD! LIGHTSABERS, GHOSTBUSTERS PROTON GUN, 1/6 PREDATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
PRICES LOWERED!!!!

New addition here!!!
I have a Matty ghost trap that I really am looking to get rid of, it works great is never played with or worn, and it is in excellent condition, but has no box as I have used the box for my personal trap. I am not looking to make a ton of money like the folks on ebay, I am looking to get 350 plus shipping, please message me if you are interested, I can mail it the same day as payment is received. Thank you.

Hi all, this is my new for sale thread, I have some things I need to sell and since I am out of town and bored I figured I would put the pictures I took before I left up so I can hopefully get this cool stuff sold.

First up

Blade Glaive from the movie Blade starring Wesley Snipes. It is stainless steel, folds up like in the movie and also has a neat little stand that the glaive can sit on, this is a nice piece and cost me a lot when I purchased it, so I'm not looking to kill anyone's wallet I paid 140 for it I'm looking to get $85

The Proton gun is an incredibly well built and detailed prop replica, it is a static display piece...ie, it does not light up or shoot anything. it does have a ton of real detail parts and is way more accurate than the plastic toy from Mattel, it's strong durable and can hold lights if you open the bottom and install a kit. This took a long time and lots of patience to build, it is very very accurate and very well built, So I am looking to get 200 as this is a one of a kind piece.

the two lightsabers are all metal handles with durable poly combat blades installed, they are green and red blade colors respectively, the larger of the two with the leather wrapping is green and does have a sound board, however the batteries inside are dead and simply need to be replaced in order to get it to make sound and light up, the other saber does not have sound and is red, it's a really easy install to get sound so anyone who wants these can upgrade or tweak them very easily. I am asking 120 each, or 200 for the pair.

The last item is a custom elder predator, custom painted and built on a custom city hunter predator body, with all accurate armor.

145 shipped for him.

Thank you for looking , this money will go to a relatives family, so thank you ahead of time for any purchases you make.

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1331.JPG
    IMG_1331.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 395
Last edited:
120 for the elder predator custom he is a really nice piece. Also lightsabers are still available. but proton gun and glaive have sold.

128 shipped to anywhere in the united states!!!! that is an incredible deal yall. And also an incredible and one of a kind collectors piece.

Back