Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the tie can be undone and retied the way you like. I went with a four in hand knot. Windsor might be possible

342812CA-13C5-4131-9181-A28A2B1EDD77.jpeg

Was pleasantly surprised that my KGHobby delivery arrived out of the blue today. It shipped on January 28th, but there was no tracking available at the start of this week. What surprised me the most was that I had to pay no import tax at all, as the original Chinese label is covered by a German Hermes shipping label. Usually I'd have to pay up to 40% of the item's value in import taxes, so you can imagine how relieved I was to receive it without additional surcharges. By the way, I chose China Air Mail over EMS, not because of a preference, I've just never used EMS before and took a gamble.

The likeness does look great in person. Not sure which headsculpt I'll repaint yet. I feel like the bruised headsculpt has a slightly more defined paint job.

He’s made BR holsters before and his work is excellent! Always wanted one of his.
I’m not on FB, mind sharing his mailadres? (I think FB always has a publicly accessible mailbox). Thx in advance

I don’t see any kind of contact info outside of FB for Gustavo but I’ll ask him if he‘ll give me his addy.

I asked him about making some of us a belt and holster and I’ll share pricing and whatnot here for any who might be interested.

So I took off the coat and blazer to readjust the shirt. Now I realized putting them back on without the shirt and jacket sleeves getting stuck halfway up is pretty complicated. Anyone have a good tutorial on how to go about this?

Also, which body would you guys recommend to switch over to?

So I took off the coat and blazer to readjust the shirt. Now I realized putting them back on without the shirt and jacket sleeves getting stuck halfway up is pretty complicated. Anyone have a good tutorial on how to go about this?

Maybe try taping down the shirt sleeves at the wrists , once you have the shirt and jacket back push them up enough to peel off the tape on the shirt.

Use tweezers and put the shirt into the sleeves of the coat. Then put the shirt and jacket onto the figure as one. Use the tweezers to adjust it.

Or...take off the shirt, jacket and coat. Push the shirt sleeves down the jacket sleeves, then use a tweezers to pull the shirt cuffs out through the bottom of the jacket cuffs. Repeat the same process with the coat.
Put clothes back on figure. The tape idea is easier though:D

Back