Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have a winner here, right out of the box it will make for a decent representation of Deckard. Minor tweaks to the outfit and to the head sculpt paint apps will take it to the next level.

I truly hope that the Present Toys "Raiders" Indy figure is at least this good, right out of the box. Hopefully even better. I just wish it would finally ship...

Not mine.

216369B1-8A9B-41C2-88A5-3A1D849B08E0.jpeg

I think we have a winner here, right out of the box it will make for a decent representation of Deckard. Minor tweaks to the outfit and to the head sculpt paint apps will take it to the next level.

I truly hope that the Present Toys "Raiders" Indy figure is at least this good, right out of the box. Hopefully even better. I just wish it would finally ship...
I agree, I am glad I took a chance on this one. I want the present toys Indy to release soon too, I want the boots and trouser belt to upgrade my custom Indy.

Just received from One Sixth Kit. Packed with care. Thanks Kit!
These are quick, just out of the box pics. First impression…wow!
The box is solid with a magnetic flap.
The main issues that previous photos (and mine) show are not as prevalent as I thought they would be in person. Face doesn’t look as translucent or clammy. The material is very solid. I’ll still touch up the eyebrows a little, but I might leave the rest of the skin tone. It’s got subtleties that the camera hasn’t picked up. We’ll see.
The stitching looks a lot better in person. I wouldn’t remove the collar pattern, unless you’re willing to redo the stitching on the whole collar.
9769DC47-FF4E-4981-9E9B-C4E41F4C2025.jpeg
5AFBC844-3DA1-4A52-8632-2FD701CB958A.jpeg
A2867FD2-FE88-4204-84C8-9A986BD8A7ED.jpeg
AB3D9A33-9938-44B9-B97A-5EC262BF50FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received from One Sixth Kit. Packed with care. Thanks Kit!
These are quick, just out of the box pics. First impression…wow!
The box solid with a magnetic flap.
The main issues that previous photos (and mine) show are not as prevalent as I thought they would be in person. Face doesn’t look as translucent or clammy. The material is very solid. I’ll still touch up the eyebrows a little, but I might leave the rest of the skin tone. It’s got subtleties that the camera hasn’t picked up. We’ll see.
The stitching looks a lot better in person. I wouldn’t remove the collar pattern, unless you’re willing to redo the stitching on the whole collar.View attachment 560698View attachment 560699View attachment 560700View attachment 560701
scratch the card yet?

The stitching looks a lot better in person. I wouldn’t remove the collar pattern, unless you’re willing to redo the stitching on the whole collar.
I just bought some matte invisible thread to replace much of the stitching in the front of the jacket , shirt, etc. I should be getting this guy fairly soon

What's the card all about?

Kit puts a scratch card in with every delivery.

If it's numbers it's a $1 discount code.

But there are also cards with high value $ amounts:

Kit Chen

November 11, 2021 ·

Starting tomorrow we will send one scratch card with every shipment

Here’s the rule:

There are total 5000 cards:

4000 cards with a $1 coupon code
950 cards with “$10”
40 cards with “$50”
9 cards with “$100”
Big price card with “$500”

You can use the $1 coupon code for every orders on site

If you win $10/$50/$100/$500 please pm me or drop me email at [email protected] and show me your card. We will issue you the reward points equal to the price into your account so you can use it to buy anything on our site

Once someone got the $500 card we will destroy all cards on hand and make a new batch start over again

I am asking my colleague to video the progress of mixing all cards, not sure if he could do it well but rest assure that we don’t cheat!

Hope you like the idea

Kit

Back