Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait ...so you ordered both Captain Marvel and Dark Phoenix using a 5% discount for each one? Checkout allowed you to use the discount more than once?

yes, ordered both with %5 off. same day. i did one at a time, back to back.

Thanks for the response.

I think you are one of the lucky ones that can still use the discounts more than once.

I keep trying for the 10% lol. I can't get it. Just 5.

It may depend on the browser you're using. I've had certain PCs and/or browsers consistently show the 5% code. Others give the 10% code 100% of the time. Both using the exact same steps. Really not sure what the contributing factors are. Could just be happenstance.

Got 10%. Then while hemming and hawing trying do decide if I really want to order, another 10% popup that wants to send a code to an email address popped up.

Never got the email. Lol!

Yup. No consistencies for these discount pop ups. Use them when they pop up whenever you can.

a tip: if you try for days without luck, better try as many other place beside yours like your work place, relative or friends houses using theirs computers, one of which might get popup pretty quick.

I've been trying to get the 10% to order this for the past day or so.

I've tried home computers, work computers... No luck yet.

Heck I've been running IE, Chrome and Firefox simultaneously. I go from one to the next every minute and I keep on getting the 5% without fail.

I've probably seen the 5% picture over a hundred times now.

I've even changed my vpn's IP address/country to see if that would help.

Your order has been placed!

This is my first Premium Format figure, I have only purchased Hot Toys for the past 6 years. Luckily I was able to get the 10% discount to pop up just now on Sideshow making this pre-order that much sweeter. Only thing left to do is wait :impatient:

Yes!!

I finally got the 10% code.

This will be my first direct order with Sideshow. Just could not get this statue without the exclusive headsculpt.

But regarding the 10% code, I had attempted to get it many, many times. But once I changed my VPN to a Canadian location I got the 10% code three times in a row on the IE, Chrome and Firefox windows that I had running.

EDIT: Just ran a test. I changed my location back to Australia. Tried a handful of times to get the 10% code, didn't work. Connected back to Canada and got the 10% straight away. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Tried to get another code for a different statue, but this is what happened when I tried to save it...oh well.

Sideshow.jpg

you can now only use one 10% off code per account, at least for most of us.

they changed the rules after a few of us spilled the beans on the process.

Not gonna lie I think this is a beautiful piece but everytime I go check her out I feel dirty looking at the ex es. I know I know :gah:

I just pay in full when it comes out.... that's how I roll :p

bankroll.jpg

j/k I have two on payment plans and rest on full payment... When you start buying those prime 1's at $1000 a pop it's easier to make payments...

Fellow member hooked me up with a code. Huge shoutout!
I had to open an account with my wife to use it though since they wouldn't let me do it on my account.
For 475 shipped, it's a great price if it turns out as amazing as it looks so far.

Fellow member hooked me up with a code. Huge shoutout!
I had to open an account with my wife to use it though since they wouldn't let me do it on my account.
For 475 shipped, it's a great price if it turns out as amazing as it looks so far.

congrats!

Back