Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said it a couple pages ago. The X Men shown recently have been a recast of an already produced character (Sabretooth) and two characters that, we know, have been developed and approved well before the ban (Brown Wolverine and Phoenix). There's nothing solid about Sideshow making other X Men and the no variants thing seems like the kind of thing coming directly from Marvel more than Sideshow. I'd really want them to tackle some characters, i.e. Magneto, Juggernaut, Cable, Bishop and Stryfe, but not holding my breath. Just glad we got this DP.

Not approved..... yet

Sideshow has been releasing variants at different points of time...seldom the same time

Igo just confirmed on the other board that they had variants planned, but they were not approved. Now THAT is official, up to now it was just talks (and this also confirms that they have indeed tried to do variants btw). Best bet is to pick this up and repaint it, at this point. If it's just a plain switch from red to green it shouldn't be all that expensive

just making a mental note for myself to comeback to once this ships, and if I need John to make a custom on the extra one Ill get.

Definitely buying 2 Dark Phoenixes or whatever happens happens for variants.

this will be a sleeper hit just like the Batgirl PF EX. Havent been this excited for a piece since I first saw the Gambit PF (yes, I'm beating a dead horse).

Last edited:
499$ is ok for this imo. Looks good and i can live with the price. First piece i will order directly from Sideshow.

My only problem with this statue is I was hoping for the classic Phoenix like the comics or 90s animation.

see this picture I was hoping the hair would be more like the second. And I think its more like the first or the last now.
phoenix.jpg
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

I think this statue wil be custom for me so I have a more oldschool hairstyle xD

i'm assuming that somebody will do a custom head for it at some point. with the obvious popularity of this reveal i would say that there may be several new heads to choose from.

the only thing i don't like is the dull red of the costume, it should be a bold red not a borderline salmon color.

i'm assuming that somebody will do a custom head for it at some point. with the obvious popularity of this reveal i would say that there may be several new heads to choose from.

the only thing i don't like is the dull red of the costume, it should be a bold red not a borderline salmon color.

Probably lighting

rough scale approximation, wont know for sure until Thursday

For the people that have them all or even a few of the original pf's they can use the custom pathfinder bases to make them all match (minus dp and brown wolv)

Silver bases are just a slight upgrade to an x base. still a terrible decision for a base.

It's the new "X" base lol.

Back