Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No word on a release date. Checked Matty collectors and no date yet. I may keep all mine and just get the set to keep mib. Still need Ra's though :(

The full set will include Ra's right?

yes since he has a piece of the batsignal, the only figure that might not /wont be packaged are the variant catwoman, the 2pack bane, 2pack batman, likely to be part of if, likely not to be , the walmart gordon but since this is a walmart exclusive, expect to see him in it, question is, if gordon is included will they package it with the broken front of the signal or not

I'm kinda shocked you guys aren't talking about the recent surplus of Joker as Gotham THug figures...

Why are they cheaper now? Any chance of them being bootleg? I also notice a few auction of batman arkham asylum dcd loose figures with $9 starting bids from china.

Why are they cheaper now? Any chance of them being bootleg? I also notice a few auction of batman arkham asylum dcd loose figures with $9 starting bids from china.

They were showing up at Ollies in the east coast about 3 week ago. Ollies sold them for $10. Their legit.

Is anybody still looking for these figure? I'm still looking for Ras, Blake, and Alfred and am wondering if I should just get them from Amazon.

I gave up. None of my local stores ever received Catwoman, Blake, or Ra's. I wasted tons of gas driving from store to store searching for these for two months, and I refuse to reward the scalpers and overpay for toys that aren't worth more than retail in the first place. It's a shame, because collecting this line and building the batsignal was supposed to be fun.

I gave up. None of my local stores ever received Catwoman, Blake, or Ra's. I wasted tons of gas driving from store to store searching for these for two months, and I refuse to reward the scalpers and overpay for toys that aren't worth more than retail in the first place. It's a shame, because collecting this line and building the batsignal was supposed to be fun.

I've only seen Batman and Bane in store (Canada) and nobody else. I still want to complete the batsignal but share the sentiment of not really wanting to bend over to the scalpers.

Back