Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks. I saw some of Kuato's work last night and now I'm mulling over getting one painted, too. Let me go blow some money on Blu-rays, then I'll get back with ya soon. :)

Ok, so when I Paypal you, I obviously give you my address and such I suppose.

Then, when I Paypal Kuato, I assume I give him my address and how I want it painted?

BTW, loved your regular Joker Chris and can't wait to see these either.

I checked out the photos & these head-sculpts are amazing! Both of them look EXACTLY like the actors...GOOD JOB!! Seeing The Joker one all painted gave me chills.

That's why I'm trying to keep these very reasonable for everyone here at SSF. I'm selling these for $35.00 each elsewhere, but I want to get them into people's hands here for essentially half that. I truly appreciate the enthusiasm and passion and downright friendliness of the people here and it's my way of saying "Thanks!"

And Kuato really stepped up to the plate with his pricing on painting these heads. He really should be charging twice what he is considering the amount of work that will go into each of these. Joker ain't easy!! Thank you Kuato.

Doing our best to help stretch those hard earned dollars as far as possible while providing the highest quality product we can. :D:D:D:D:D

oh im definitely not saying this is a bad deal in the least. what youre doing is great and im glad to see there are people like you guys who are willing to go out of their way for others. i really wish i had the money to afford a painted joker sculpt, but at the moment i literally cant buy one no matter the price.

sounds great, if i can scrounge up the funds ill definitely be op for some of these scuplts. once you have it going you can put me down for an alfred, fox, and gordon scuplt.

Some Al:
BruceundAlfred2.jpg

michael-caine.jpg

002613400177.jpg

35632thedarkknight1266122114lo_2.jpg

2692121869_8efb83a220.jpg

tdk-caine-hooray-animation.gif

Anyone else? Raz? Rachel? Rachel 2? Chill? Falcone? Marone? That little ^^^^ that tried to turn in Bruce (Colman Reese)? lol

If you make a Liam Ra's head I would be definatly intrested, but i understand a sculpter's work is one that requires alot of time, take your time dude, your amazing ;)

If you make a Liam Ra's head I would be definatly intrested, but i understand a sculpter's work is one that requires alot of time, take your time dude, your amazing ;)

Thank you! I don't feel amazing, however...:lol

I've wanted to do a Liam Neeson, so maybe he'll be next in line after these. He can be a basis for a lot of characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back