Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,

Just wondering ... should this post be under the "Customs" area as opposed ot the "General Collectibles" area? I was looking for it there, where your other post is located ... and noticed it wasn't under the Customs.

Chris,

Just wondering ... should this post be under the "Customs" area as opposed ot the "General Collectibles" area? I was looking for it there, where your other post is located ... and noticed it wasn't under the Customs.

Well, this section gets more exposure, and the Admins allow it here to get a start. After a certain point they will likely move it to customs like they did with the last one.

Sorry for any confusion!

id definitely take unpainted gordon, lucius, and alfred sculpts! id love the two-face and dent as well but until i know for sure whther hot toys will be making this figure or not im trying to resist getting any of these sculpts.

I'll definitely want some of these badboys. Not sure which ones yet. Thanks for offering! :D

Well, this section gets more exposure, and the Admins allow it here to get a start. After a certain point they will likely move it to customs like they did with the last one.

Sorry for any confusion!

I didn't necessarily mean I was confused. I just forgot the other thread started here as well. I'm all for you getting tons of exposure!

And anyone holding off on seeing wat Hot Toys will be offering for round 2 of TDK figures ... I would bet those sculpts aren't as good as the likeness of the characters that Chris does! :D

I didn't necessarily mean I was confused. I just forgot the other thread started here as well. I'm all for you getting tons of exposure!

And anyone holding off on seeing wat Hot Toys will be offering for round 2 of TDK figures ... I would bet those sculpts aren't as good as the likeness of the characters that Chris does! :D

I, myself, am often confused! :google

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

while true, i cant afford to buy more hot toys figures and new headsculpts on top of that. this is all a matter of money for me at this point. its why i always order custom sculpts unpainted. then in the future when i have the money to finally get them painted i can do so.

while true, i cant afford to buy more hot toys figures and new headsculpts on top of that. this is all a matter of money for me at this point. its why i always order custom sculpts unpainted. then in the future when i have the money to finally get them painted i can do so.

That's why I'm trying to keep these very reasonable for everyone here at SSF. I'm selling these for $35.00 each elsewhere, but I want to get them into people's hands here for essentially half that. I truly appreciate the enthusiasm and passion and downright friendliness of the people here and it's my way of saying "Thanks!"

And Kuato really stepped up to the plate with his pricing on painting these heads. He really should be charging twice what he is considering the amount of work that will go into each of these. Joker ain't easy!! Thank you Kuato.

Doing our best to help stretch those hard earned dollars as far as possible while providing the highest quality product we can. :D:D:D:D:D

That's why I'm trying to keep these very reasonable for everyone here at SSF. I'm selling these for $35.00 each elsewhere, but I want to get them into people's hands here for essentially half that. I truly appreciate the enthusiasm and passion and downright friendliness of the people here and it's my way of saying "Thanks!"

And Kuato really stepped up to the plate with his pricing on painting these heads. He really should be charging twice what he is considering the amount of work that will go into each of these. Joker ain't easy!! Thank you Kuato.

Doing our best to help stretch those hard earned dollars as far as possible while providing the highest quality product we can. :D:D:D:D:D

I couldn't have said it better Chris. I had no problem offering a discounted painting service for these because the FREAKS here keep the hobby going and everyone deserves a break in price once and awhile, and Quality will not suffer regardless of the price. I have to thank you as well Chris, these price breaks for members are awesome.

Hey!

Licky Joker is wrapping up and will be posted shortly in the other thread.

So I'm ramping up to do these guys. I'm working out a more organized chart to indicate what heads each of you wants, plus options. I'll have that up in a day or 2.

Just wanted to update y'all!

Hey Chris, forgive me for not checking the rest of the threads to find out, but what would I need to do to get one of the heads from you? I may want one unpainted, but then again I might want Kuato to paint one up for me. I'm just not sure how to go about it.

Hey Chris, forgive me for not checking the rest of the threads to find out, but what would I need to do to get one of the heads from you? I may want one unpainted, but then again I might want Kuato to paint one up for me. I'm just not sure how to go about it.

Hello and welcome aboard!
Here's the Discounted pricing breakdown from the original Joker and Bruce Wayne post. The discount price for these three heads will end in a few days.

UNPAINTED HEADS
1) ONE unpainted head (Bale/Wayne, Ledger/Joker Stern Look, or Ledger/Joker Licking Lips) = $20.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

2) TWO unpainted heads (any combination of the three different heads) = $35.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

3) THREE unpainted heads = $55.00 + $5.00 shipping within the USA.

Kuato (Chris C.) has kindly agreed to a sculpt/paint combo for those who are interested. If you choose to have Kuato paint your heads you will only pay for shipping once, so the painted prices would be as follows:

PAINTED HEADS
1) ONE painted head = $20.00 for the SCULPT + $25.00 for PAINT WORK which INCLUDES shipping. TOTAL = $45.00

2) TWO heads (one set) = $35.00 for the SCULPTS + $45.00 for PAINT WORK which INCLUDES shipping. TOTAL = $80.00

3) THREE heads = $55.00 for the SCULPTS + $65.00 for PAINT WORK which INCLUDES shipping. TOTAL = $120.00

Please send the PayPal payment for the SCULPTS ONLY to my PayPal address, [email protected]

Please send the PayPal payment for the PAINT WORK ONLY to Kuato's PayPal address, [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back