Dark Knight DVD UK Versions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just summarised our country's immigration policy for both men n women :D

Yeah, and we're a better country for it. I've no time for people who come here, get passports, and then carry on pretending to be citizens of another country; but as long as someone wants to be British (and who wouldn't?) let them all in I say. Being British is a beautiful state of mind.

There's nothing special here in denmark either. The standard version and 2-disc with no slipcase :emperor I want a steelecase version or something like Iron Man!

Yeah, and we're a better country for it. I've no time for people who come here, get passports, and then carry on pretending to be citizens of another country; but as long as someone wants to be British (and who wouldn't?) let them all in I say. Being British is a beautiful state of mind.

Exactly, it should be the same for all countries, if you go there you should integrate yourself and not expect the country to bend to you.

Although I do feel the country could be greatly improved if our politicians lived in the real world and we had less jobsworth's

Even Batman isn't safe from the parking wardens here!
38586.png

Last edited:
Back