Dark Horse Jaime Lannister, Flirty Girls Crimson, NECA Tonto reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates last week - the holiday was kicking my butt. But I'm going to make up for it tonight with not one but three articles!

My review tonight is of the Dark Horse Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister, who has become my favorite of the series so far:

Jaime Lannister Game of Thrones action figure/statue - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

Next up is a terrific write up and photo shoot by my friend Monte Williams. He's a big fan of the terrific NECA Tonto figure, and he has some amazing photos to share with you. Check it out here:

Tonto action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

And finally, I also have a guest review from Jeff Parker, who is checking out the sexy Crimson, a sixth scale female figure from the Heroes of the North. You can find his review here:

Heroes of the North Crimson action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

Or you can find them all with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

I quite like that Jaime statue. Man, if threezero do decide to go all the way with this version than they really have their work cut out for them.

Back