Star Ace Harry Potter Snape sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
The week started off with a look at Spock, who won't be out for a couple months. Then I looked at the Fallout 4 figure, whose release is even further out. Tonight I'm finishing up with a figure on the opposite end, who is due any day: Star Ace's Snape! You can find my review here:

Review and photos of Star Ace Harry Potter Snape sixth scale action figure

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

Okay, Mr. Crawford's pictures clearly show that the sculpt does not look like Rickman...but I don't like the Medicom sculpt either (looks like a woman pretending to be Rickman).

Okay, Mr. Crawford's pictures clearly show that the sculpt does not look like Rickman...but I don't like the Medicom sculpt either (looks like a woman pretending to be Rickman).

he looks too young from certain angles.

Another great review, Michael :clap

I personally think that Snape sculpt looks worse than I'd anticipated. The rest of it looks great, so I'll snap this up at some point and use my Medicom to get a better overall likeness.

Michael, what's that door you have there? Fits the part well.

thanks for the review. the proto did not look like Rickman so I had little hope that the production would. the clothing looks nice.

Huh. Bummer.

Super glad I have the Medicom Snape, although I do think I'll buy this eventually for the outfit and accessories.

Star Ace is definitely stumbling a bit.

Back