Daredevil the Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am out on JJ. S2 was terrible. Hopefully, LC does better in its second season or I am out on him too. DD and IF is the only two I am very interested in at this point.

You're out on the other two shows but very interested in Iron Fist?

1uf27Y7.gif

To be fair both Jessica Jones and Luke Cage seem to be awesome characters that can't find a story to keep them busy for a seasons worth of time. Iron Fist has some potential, but has only a couple episodes where it really feels like Iron Fist. Most of S1 was just Danny Rand: terrible business man.

So far Daredevil is the only one to me that's been a solid hit for both seasons. Even Punisher's season 1 could use more punishering.

Iron Fist has a lot of mysterious K'un Lun stuff going on. JJ2 was just boring, but I hope LC2 delivers. The new trailer just seems to show the same stuff again. I'll watch anything DD and Punisher.

Season 3 will be released on the 19th of October. There will be a panel at NYCC with the cast all there. Teaser poster:

Daredevil-Season-3-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Gee, think Karen Page will cry and lot and get red eyes and snot nosed like she does in every scene ever? Can't wait.

Back