Daredevil or Deadpool Comiquette??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am familiar with "armored" DD, but like you say, it doesn't look like it does in that picture. It is clearly not red armor, but red "spandex" with the black part sowed next to it.

Old Deadpool had long gloves:

deadpool11.jpg

Maybe a nod to Liefeld :monkey4

Well that explains the glove theory.

what's with the segmented arm? are those bandanas or blood? it almost looks like the arm is bare and those are bleeding cuts. maybe it's wade from the wolverine origins movie lol.

Wouldn't it be more oval shaped for the sword to fit in, otherwise I would think it's a tiny sword or a poker stick.
Are you referring to the "cross guard"? Because of the angle, it could be hidden by his hand. Or, he might have a sword without one.

BTW, your Hicks head shipped today :wave

You guys really think this is Daredevil? :lol

It's pretty clear this isn't an armored suit, and DD never wore black in any other case that I'm aware of. :dunno

Marvel Knights Daredevil wore red

marvel_knights_v2_003.jpg

...but, Marvel Knights Daredevil 2099 looks like he had some black in his outfit apparently? (Just found this out via google image search) Could this be Daredevil 2099? (I'm still going with Deadpool :lol)

h1963.jpg

HOLY shat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

PLEASE SS, PLEASE LET IT BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

It really needs to be. It needs to trump that fan made one.

This will definitely be ORDERED...if it is Deadpool.

We all want to to be Daredevil so bad but we all know its deadpool.

Speak for yourself, no interest in DD here...bring on Deadpool.

It really needs to be. It needs to trump that fan made one.

This will definitely be ORDERED...if it is Deadpool.

Speak for yourself, no interest in DD here...bring on Deadpool.

:lecture............but it doesnt help that I'm trying to get rid of the Pinoy Deadpool piece right now :slap

the gloves are still throwing me off. I know DP had long gloves, but not almost up to his elbow..........when did these other PO's go up in the morning. I'm thinking I better get up at like 8 for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back