Daredevil or Deadpool Comiquette??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys even know this is Marvel? I dont see any those characters as being this preview. Could be Kratos couldnt? I also recall SS saying Deadpool wouldnt appear until 2011, so I will take their word on it. I doubt this is Deadpool.................

After looking at it some more, I think the red is too dark for Deadpool, I would guess DD

I also think in the sneak, the weapon looks more like that stick thingy than a sword handle.

If this is Deadpool sideshow is really going to have to botch this for me not to order him.

In advance...Ordered!!!

I Hope it's APOCALYPSE holding something!!!!! :rock :rock *pray*

Preview, reveal tomorrow

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=19157

200092.jpg

You can also see the cut off point for the glove on his forearm.........I dont think Deadpool wears gloves that long does he?

But still looks more like Deadpool to me that Daredevil in his armoured outfit.
I am familiar with "armored" DD, but like you say, it doesn't look like it does in that picture. It is clearly not red armor, but red "spandex" with the black part sowed next to it.

Old Deadpool had long gloves:

deadpool11.jpg

Maybe a nod to Liefeld :monkey4

well if its Deadpool, I hope it is the classic version cause I already have the modern Pinoy version. If its Deadpool, the new production peek looked to show the burned up face of him.

Also, Deadpool doesnt really have straight seams on the side of his costume that go straight up, he has more of a jagged design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back