Daredevil or Deadpool Comiquette??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Preview, reveal tomorrow

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=19157

200092.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Daredevil Comiquette

A little early to state it is Daredevil and a Comiquette, don't you think?

The black on the costume looks like it might be Deadpool not Daredevil.

I don't think its DD. Could be Deadpoole.

That's got to be Deadpool, especially with the black edge.

deadpool.jpg

Ok upon closer look it is more likely deadpool, mods change the title to "Deadpool comiquette?" :lol

Looks too much like daredevil. If the mods want they can add a ? to the title until the reveal tomorrow.
No problem :duff

Ok upon closer look it is more likely deadpool, mods change the title to "Deadpool comiquette?" :lol

How bout I change it to 'Daredevil or Deadpool Comiquette??', is that okay?
Then when we know what it is for definate we can change it to the correct one.
x :wave

Not 100% sure that its either...but the white "eye" has red speckles on it...which I would assume is blood. So...I would guess Deadpool of the two. Either that or the crappiest paint job ever.

Looks like Deadpool to me. The preview pic looks more like a paitning than a statue IMO though, maybe we're jus looking at the EX print?

Not 100% sure that its either...but the white "eye" has red speckles on it...which I would assume is blood. So...I would guess Deadpool of the two. Either that or the crappiest paint job ever.

:lol:lol:lol

You're looking at it wrong. On the right side is a torso. The upper left is a hand holding something.

You're looking at it wrong. See the body on the right side of the pic...and the arm extending. Do not focus on the "white" part....focus on the red/black part

i see the abs and right hand of daredevil in front of the moon, presumably on a rooftop

if this isn't DD there better be one coming soon, we have another 29 days so make it happen SS, i'm tired of waiting :tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back