Daredevil 1:1 Bust Production Peek - 1/27/2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said when the sneak vid got released, that's a great job, yet I'm still not sold on that nose.

Now, what I really want to see is a 1:1 of some Marvel/DC lady. What's taking you so long, SSC?!

Who would you say is the most iconic Marvel lady worthy of the first 1:1?

That's a tough question. I have a soft spot for Black Cat, but she's nowhere near the most iconic Marvel lady. Actually, unlike DC —Wonder Woman is a cinch—, I'm not sure there's a Marvel gal that stands head and shoulders above the rest, but I guess that would be an X-Woman?

Then again, we've only got a measly quartet of female 1:2 busts so far, so it's not like they are hurrying to exploit that. Furthermore, we still haven't seen the likes of Storm or Jean Grey in PF form, so who knows.

Anyway, I'm just curious to see how they will go about including the breasts. I mean, look at the chest on this DD 1:1. That obviously wouldn't cut it for a lady.

I'm really liking this bust, but the price is a little steep. I've also been wanting to pick up the
Warmachine bust. I guess it's nice to have options in the 1:1 department now.

The only reason I'm not ordering this yet is because I have a nagging feeling that they'll do a Red/Yellow variant and that's the one I really want.

I will get this without question, but I agree on the nose.

I would get a yellow version as well, if SS decided to make it.

I don't like busts where the head is turned slightly to the right or left which Sideshow does a lot with their busts. I prefer busts to look straight ahead. But that's just my taste though everyone is different.

the hulk 1:1 doesn't suck. it's old school kirby hulk :lecture

And he is awesome:hi5:

HULK-6.jpg

HULK2.jpg

Back